Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread by @spongey well done!

Mod edit: previous thread -

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
Woohoo thanks!

Sorry if it was too long, I notice the last word is missing but it's actually funnier without it 😂😂

Reactions: 2
She’s openly admitted she’s left her arse contents in the toilet bowl to thousands of followers but when her husband or son does it they are the dirtiest creatures known to man??! She’s not right at all!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The mistake she's making is that not only is she sending people over here to satisfy their curiosity, but she's also pissing off her loyal followers by constantly going on about it.

I'd be annoyed if I followed someone because I genuinely liked them, but every day they were moaning about the people that don't. She shouldn't be giving tattle airtime, but she just can't help herself. She's just not mature enough to work that out.

Reactions: 9
Georgia, we know you read here, please will you lay off the Body Shop spam. It's bleeping mind numbingly boring now. Her stories are like one big advert. She's also roped in that sister pledge cleaning onto her team who's currently trying to recruit people.
PYRAMID SELLING AT IT'S FINEST HERE.

Reactions: 11
She's not bothered by Tattle, doesn't care what is said about her, doesn't read it at all - but cant stop banging on and on about it! I get the impression she's longing for someone to contact her direct so she can throw the troll card. It's so immature too just giving the v signal all the time. Grow up, admit you should be marking posts as ad, it's not bloody difficult after all and maybe people wouldn't talk about you! More posts of the ducks!

How does she know we continue to watch her stories? Maybe we switched off and stopped speaking about her since the last time she moaned about us?

Oh yeah, she reads here.

Georgia, we don't care that you read here, but don't lie to your followers about it.

Reactions: 10
No way is she 39!
39+ 15 easily! Looks well haggard

Georgia 👋 hope you’re ok & that you found the thread ok 👍🏻

so firstly your body shop business is not small you are a senior area manager.

you have your own body shop business, a clothing shop & your husband’s a teacher. You’re hardly short on money.

you show clear favouritism towards your children.

how unfair & absolutely vile are you to your family that they can’t even spend time in their own home. Heaven forbid your husband has some lunch.

you need actual help. You are missing so much time with your family making memories because you are doing an attempt at cleaning.

When people send you things try be actually grateful.

try working on ones hygiene & what you share. I don’t want to know about your toilet habits.

will that be enough for your Instagram content? Not that you read tattle

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Are you kidding me. 😳

I'm 34 in a few weeks and was told last week I looked 22. She looks considerably older than me...
It’s sun damage. I don’t know how she dares offer up skincare advice when she clearly hasn’t looked after her own skin until very recently i.e. started flogging BS products.

TBS ads are taking over her whole insta account lately. If she’s not careful she’ll start pissing off more and more of her regular followers. Let’s face it, I’m sure that’s how we all started out. I used to really enjoy Georgia’s content, she was something different and Scilly is beautiful. But then the ads started creeping in. I don’t mind a few properly declared adverts, no problem at all. But I think once she went down the Body Shop route, with their shady MLM arm, she went down in my estimation.

Using the Instagram following she built up to sell product and recruit more people to this pyramid scheme - poor show Georgia.
Recruiting other people to expand her own down line - she’s been banging on about that “amazing offer” I don’t know how many times today. Join her team. It just lines her pockets, and the pockets of those above her.

Reactions: 16
It’s sun damage. I don’t know how she dares offer up skincare advice when she clearly hasn’t looked after her own skin until very recently i.e. started flogging BS products.

TBS ads are taking over her whole insta account lately. If she’s not careful she’ll start pissing off more and more of her regular followers. Let’s face it, I’m sure that’s how we all started out. I used to really enjoy Georgia’s content, she was something different and Scilly is beautiful. But then the ads started creeping in. I don’t mind a few properly declared adverts, no problem at all. But I think once she went down the Body Shop route, with their shady MLM arm, she went down in my estimation.

Using the Instagram following she built up to sell product and recruit more people to this pyramid scheme - poor show Georgia.
Recruiting other people to expand her own down line - she’s been banging on about that “amazing offer” I don’t know how many times today. Join her team. It just lines her pockets, and the pockets of those above her.
Definitely. I really hope it's true that the ASA are dealing with it. It is almost like she has spat her dummy out and went out of her way to do more body shop ads since the last ASA email she had.

I see that sister pledge cleans who got recruited by Georgia for the body shop is already trying to get people on her team (when she's done body shop for like 3 weeks or something). Will Georgia get more money if sister pledge gets people below her? I dunno how MLM works.

I love the body shop but if I want anything I am going to the outlet near me and getting stuff from there.

This puts me off buying Body Shop via any means in all honesty. The hard sell from Georgia put me off watching her regularly and I’m pretty sure I’ll unfollow sometime soon.
If I wanted Body Shop products, then I’d contact one of the countless people I’m friends with in real life who have been sucked into this MLM for them.
I’ll give Georgia her due though. She’s been at it now for months. Most of my friends gave up after a few weeks.

Reactions: 6
This puts me off buying Body Shop via any means in all honesty. The hard sell from Georgia put me off watching her regularly and I’m pretty sure I’ll unfollow sometime soon.
If I wanted Body Shop products, then I’d contact one of the countless people I’m friends with in real life who have been sucked into this MLM for them.
I’ll give Georgia her due though. She’s been at it now for months. Most of my friends gave up after a few weeks.
It’s alright for Georgia though because she has a massive following on insta that she can flog to. Joe public who take it on don’t have that and that’s why they can’t make money from it.

It’s alright for Georgia though because she has a massive following on insta that she can flog to. Joe public who take it on don’t have that and that’s why they can’t make money from it.
Well quite.
What I really don’t understand about all this is why it’s so hard to declare those stories as an ad. Why is she so coy about it? Despite what her Body Shop mate tells her about not having to declare it as it’s her “own business”, surely that makes no difference either way? Similarly shouldn’t she also be declaring when she mentions her IOS stuff etc and her shop?

She's not bothered by Tattle, doesn't care what is said about her, doesn't read it at all - but cant stop banging on and on about it! I get the impression she's longing for someone to contact her direct so she can throw the troll card. It's so immature too just giving the v signal all the time. Grow up, admit you should be marking posts as ad, it's not bloody difficult after all and maybe people wouldn't talk about you! More posts of the ducks!
I am sure most of her followers come on here now to look.
What gets to me the most is how we are called trolls?? Why is a discussion group giving their honest opinions classed as trolling?? Its ridiculous.
we arent trolls Georgia we are just calmly discussing you and how you come across. If you choose to post every minute of your day on a public forum you can expect not everyone will like you and you are open for discussion. Go for a nice swim to blow those cobwebs away.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.