Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure most of her followers come on here now to look.
What gets to me the most is how we are called trolls?? Why is a discussion group giving their honest opinions classed as trolling?? Its ridiculous.
we arent trolls Georgia we are just calmly discussing you and how you come across. If you choose to post every minute of your day on a public forum you can expect not everyone will like you and you are open for discussion. Go for a nice swim to blow those cobwebs away.
Me too, during her rant she referred to us all as ‘twattle trolls’ and we must all be living in misery compared to her and that she has the beautiful Isles of Scilly and a 10,000 oven and we have nothing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well quite.
What I really don’t understand about all this is why it’s so hard to declare those stories as an ad. Why is she so coy about it? Despite what her Body Shop mate tells her about not having to declare it as it’s her “own business”, surely that makes no difference either way? Similarly shouldn’t she also be declaring when she mentions her IOS stuff etc and her shop?
I don’t understand that either. So, consumers don’t need protection from companies and businesses owners advertising purely and only because it’s their own business 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s laughable. How is a consumer meant to know the difference? Especially where it’s not specifically stated.

Me too, during her rant she referred to us all as ‘twattle trolls’ and we must all be living in misery compared to her and that she has the beautiful Isles of Scilly and a 10,000 oven and we have nothing 🤣
She genuinely believes everyone is jealous of her life and where she lives, it’s unbelievable!

Her moaning about the so called ‘twattle trolls’ are the best bits of her stories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I was aware of the viewers of my social media platform consistently saying that my attitudes and behaviours to my children were concerning and that I was violating the terms of advertising on social media, potentially risking my thriving account I think I would reflect a little more on my own actions than to lambast people for giving genuine opinions on my content and thus drawing more ‘twattle trolls’ to the discussion.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - I was raised in a household where my parents made me feel uncomfortable for sitting on the settee or bathing or making something to eat because of the mess I caused. It’s damaging and when you’ve lived through it you can recognise it in other parents/kids a mile away.

She’s said he’s a different child for his dad, that is because his dad will speak to him with an iota of respect and will allow him to actually live in his home. It’s as clear as day, but no, on this forum, we are the problem.

Reactions: 16
39+ 15 easily! Looks well haggard

Georgia 👋 hope you’re ok & that you found the thread ok 👍🏻

so firstly your body shop business is not small you are a senior area manager.

you have your own body shop business, a clothing shop & your husband’s a teacher. You’re hardly short on money.

you show clear favouritism towards your children.

how unfair & absolutely vile are you to your family that they can’t even spend time in their own home. Heaven forbid your husband has some lunch.

you need actual help. You are missing so much time with your family making memories because you are doing an attempt at cleaning.

When people send you things try be actually grateful.

try working on ones hygiene & what you share. I don’t want to know about your toilet habits.

will that be enough for your Instagram content? Not that you read tattle
How do we know she is a senior area manager? That’s more than just a small business i guess.. that’s actually employed by Body Shop? Hmmm

Reactions: 2
Also I’m desperately allergic to sand and I find the exploitation of MLM schemes criminal therefore I can assure you I am in no way jealous of you or your lifestyle, big G. Additionally I am four years low contact with my mother who treated me exactly like you treat your children, with a complete lack of respect and awareness for my feelings, schooling, presence etc. I sincerely hope that in any way sways your opinion of what I’m saying 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I still haven’t had time to read back through the whole of the last thread but I’m sure you’ve discussed the dreaded Swan. I see now she’s got a bloody mixer 😡 More cheap tat to flog, with commission from affiliate links.

I’m puzzled by the fact G said she doesn’t really tattle but people tell her… doesn’t that make them “trolls” too??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m puzzled by the fact G said she doesn’t really tattle but people tell her… doesn’t that make them “trolls” too??
If she really doesn’t want to know what’s being said here she should tell them to bugger off and that she doesn’t want to hear it. They can’t be very good friends or nice people if they know it upsets her that much yet they still run back to her and tell tales about our little gossip forum. They’re the nasty ones if you ask me.

If she really doesn’t want to know what’s being said here she should tell them to bugger off and that she doesn’t want to hear it. They can’t be very good friends or nice people if they know it upsets her that much yet they still run back to her and tell tales about our little gossip forum. They’re the nasty ones if you ask me.
She’s like all of them. She’s reading despite what she says.

Reactions: 8
She’s like all of them. She’s reading despite what she says.
I know that really. She can’t help herself. But I was saying that just in case she has any so called friends reading here too and reporting back. They’re not friends, and they’re not doing her any favours. Tattle is about instagrammers it’s not for instagrammers, so bugger off and leave us to our chat.

Reactions: 8
Hope someone gifts that poor boy some flip flops that fit him. What an embarrassment she is.
Was just going to say the same thing. I'd be completely embarrassed sending my son in some I'll fitting flip flops, she tried to justify that they were too small by saying they were 50p!! So for that price, buy a few pairs in growing sizes!! Poor lad.

Was just going to say the same thing. I'd be completely embarrassed sending my son in some I'll fitting flip flops, she tried to justify that they were too small by saying they were 50p!! So for that price, buy a few pairs in growing sizes!! Poor lad.
As long as Georgia can buy all the flip flops and saddles for herself (like the ones from next she bought 2 pairs of)....sod her son who is in painfully small flip flops and she sends him off anyway.
Selfish and clearly only thinks of her own needs over her sons.....(daughter is obviously her golden child)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.