Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise surprise sheā€™s already slagging off the gifted Ā£500 vacuum cleaner šŸ™„ the Woman has no shame accepting that when she neither needs or even particularly rates it.

Also for someone who is so freaked out by dirt, ie the washing machine clean, itā€™s bloody ironic how sheā€™s an absolute filth bag herself. She must be a real delight to get into bed with at the end of the day with her ā€˜smelly pitsā€™ and unwashed hair šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 10
Yep, sheā€™s even had her finger shoved right up her nose on her stories today! Ducking disgusting woman.
How has she not had Covid? This stuff with eating her own boogers, sucking the snot out of her kidsā€™ nose when they were babies and swallowing the mucus when it dripped down her face on her bike ride makes me heave. Her mum seems pretty classy. You would think sheā€™d have passed it on to Georgia.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
oh my days she is a bloody womanā€¦ā€¦.. absolutely disgusting!! Not even my 8 year old eats his snot! Imagine thatā€™s your mom and your mates see that ffs šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Sick
Reactions: 6
No need to rush home after school? Who the duck says that to their children? Horrible, selfish cow.

Reactions: 9
How can she be embarrassed about her dog taking a tit but she's not embarrassed telling thousands she picks her nose and eats it. Makes me feel sick even just typing this šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Sent my gag reflex into overdrive when she said about the nose picking šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Also, does anyone else hope a seagull does a tit on her head one morning?
It would make my day šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely vile vile woman. Her husband clearly has no taste in woman. There is nothing about her thats attractive. Why would you pick your nose and eat it and bragg about it to thousands of people. She has absolutely no shame and she thinks she is funny. Always has the camera turned on her face filming herself. Get a life Georgia you clearly need help and are not right in the head.

Reactions: 5
9EEC1BF5-6D6F-4A94-A980-FEFA7DF0E5A8.png

Iā€™ve been waiting for this update šŸ˜‚ serves her right for unnecessarily spending a fortune and using a company she didnā€™t know about. You can get egg chairs for Ā£150 but oh no, Georgia had to buy one that was over Ā£300 because sheā€™s bleeping ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 789182
Iā€™ve been waiting for this update šŸ˜‚ serves her right for unnecessarily spending a fortune and using a company she didnā€™t know about. You can get egg chairs for Ā£150 but oh no, Georgia had to buy one that was over Ā£300 because sheā€™s bleeping ridiculous!
Thing is, I bet at the time she was showing and praising them to her followers who also perhaps bought items from this company on the strength of Georgia buying from them, without having fully trying and testing them first. Instagrammers do this all the time - show a company straight away as soon as theyā€™re gifted or order something, before they even know if itā€™s any good. So how many followers get duped into purchasing crap from crappy companies, off the back of unscrupulous Instagrammers who donā€™t bother doing their research first.

Reactions: 10
Thing is, I bet at the time she was showing and praising them to her followers who also perhaps bought items from this company on the strength of Georgia buying from them, without having fully trying and testing them first. Instagrammers do this all the time - show a company straight away as soon as theyā€™re gifted or order something, before they even know if itā€™s any good. So how many followers get duped into purchasing crap from crappy companies, off the back of unscrupulous Instagrammers who donā€™t bother doing their research first.
Yes she did, she posted a load of stories about how sheā€™d found this ā€˜bargainā€™ egg chair (Ā£300, not a bargain!) and tagging where it was from. Sheā€™s an idiot!

Reactions: 6
So glad Iā€™m not related to her and wonā€™t be seeing her at any family parties with those dance moves, wtf Georgia šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
How many times is she gonna tell us it's our last chance to get our hands on a body shop advent calendar and we better be quick? It's been about 3 weeks now...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Itā€™s really warm waiting for her boat ā€œIā€™m just in a t-shirtā€ seconds later in a full winter rain coat
Errmmmm - lier!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you stop coughing? What the actual duck? Canā€™t believe her mum apologised. Iā€™m surprised anyone bothers with her!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.