Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god. The rant about food tech. It’s part of having kids surely? Cooking ingredients, PE kits, book bags, lunch boxes. Sometimes they just forget stuff. They’re kids. ‘Why can’t I just pay the school to do it?’ What, so a teacher can spend their time shlepping around the shop or doing an online order for 30 kids? Because they’ve got nothing better to do…

And filming the phone call to the water people slagging off the woman. How vile.

Reactions: 9
‘I’ve become obsessed with the water thing already’ well yeah Georgia, because you’re obsessed with everything you do. Please god, someone stage a bleeping intervention!

Can you imagine it… she’d shower even less than she does now on a meter 😷

• Sick
Little does she know most people pay less on a meter as it's what you use and not based on the size of the house

Reactions: 2
Why is she ranting about turning into PC h2o if she will have a choice of which way to pay anyway? I just don’t get it. She’s frying my head

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.