Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you stop coughing….? She even speaks in a rude tone to her mother….. she is Fukin vile!!! At least her mom sort of answered her back…. Prick

Reactions: 6
You know what really pisses me off the most about her.
”Thanks to whoever it was that sent me the duck food”
Does’nt even bother to mention them, so obviously doesn’t go to their page to thank them for it.
Then gets body shop orders that she doesn’t acknowledge at the time, and tells people to message her again.
She must be making a mint from it all if she can be so blasé about it.

Reactions: 12
You know what really pisses me off the most about her.
”Thanks to whoever it was that sent me the duck food”
Does’nt even bother to mention them, so obviously doesn’t go to their page to thank them for it.
Then gets body shop orders that she doesn’t acknowledge at the time, and tells people to message her again.
She must be making a mint from it all if she can be so blasé about it.
She does it all the time - even when she gets like food, bits sent over - she’s just a selfish manipulative dirty Sket!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She just said she's not stripping the bed because the hotel might leave the bedsheets for the next guests, adding "we've only been in it for one night and we're clean."

She doesn't shower!! And she takes pride in telling us that all the time 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Comes to something when you go away with your mum and she wants to go home a bit earlier.
It's highly likely that mum is sick of being spoken down too and having to deal with your obsessive needs and selfish ways. Nothing to do with missing anyone, she probably just sick of you

She just said she's not stripping the bed because the hotel might leave the bedsheets for the next guests, adding "we've only been in it for one night and we're clean."

She doesn't shower!! And she takes pride in telling us that all the time 🙄
That’s vile! I bloody hope the hotel change the sheets for the next people wtf 🤮 Would Georgia like it if she arrived at accommodation and thought she was getting into used bedding??? Apart from the obvious hygiene issues there’s Covid too ffs 🤦‍♀️ Ridiculous woman.

Reactions: 7
Is this constant ‘going off to do football’ the start of the feral boy being shipped off to the mainland on a sports bursary 🤔
I’m amazed her husband has still got a position as a teacher - he never seems to be actually working . Surely on a Monday morning adults should be at work and children in school ! Or is that just in the real world

How the hell did she manage to miss the bin men again this morning? She’s up hoovering at the arse crack of dawn, unless she was too busy doing that to remember.

On another note, I bet it’s killing the Insta huns that their beloved app is down - how will they validate their existence, what about those (Body Shop / Swan) ads 🤣 The longer it stays down the better.

Reactions: 8
Why on earth does she feel the need to tell use she gets her unwashed vag waxed?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Not watched her stories this morning but I hope she at least went swimming if she didn’t have a shower before her appointment 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Not watched her stories this morning but I hope she at least went swimming if she didn’t have a shower before her appointment 🤢🤢
She didn’t remember her appointment until 5 minutes before it so I doubt it! I don’t think she went first thing either, just been for her bike ride 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I always find it hilarious the way she acts when people/visitor spot her whilst she’s feeding the Ducks. Her ‘posh’ voice comes out and she’s clearly dead embarrassed. Just shows that her Instagram persona is most probably nothing like how she actually is on a day to day basis when she hasn’t got a phone stuck in front of her. Ironic how all of these Instagramers love to say how we ‘the trolls’ must be unhappy in our own lives when in fact it’s them who are constantly putting on a show in an effort to make their insignificant little lives appear more interesting than they actually are.

She forgets a lot doesn't she! Forgot what she had ordered from Shein forgets she tells us ‘this is the only thing I use on my face” then the next day she saying it about another product she trying to flog! Forgot to go swimming and forgot she ordered 2 pairs of trainers! “I’m not going to lie” yes Georgia, yes you are a lier!!!!
Oh and setting up the camera to look like she’s just opening the new look parcel when clearly you can see the jeans and first pair of trainers have already been opened.
Wonder if Jowan has new flip flops yet 🤔

Reactions: 11
She forgets a lot doesn't she! Forgot what she had ordered from Shein forgets she tells us ‘this is the only thing I use on my face” then the next day she saying it about another product she trying to flog! Forgot to go swimming and forgot she ordered 2 pairs of trainers! “I’m not going to lie” yes Georgia, yes you are a lier!!!!
Oh and setting up the camera to look like she’s just opening the new look parcel when clearly you can see the jeans and first pair of trainers have already been opened.
Wonder if Jowan has new flip flops yet 🤔
It was the water bottle and toothbrush cases that bothered me the most. She said she didn't need them and she didn't know why she'd ordered them. Oh great, more pointless plastic being purchased for no good reason. And she preaches about saving our oceans.

I have no words shes a woman - what grown ass person farts on camera and posts it online?? Let alone a bloody woman! It’s absolutely disgusting her poor children who ultimately will get told their moms a dirty woman! And don’t get me started on her pushover husband!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
When did she start being so vulgar on her Insta? She hasn’t always been like this. She’s got loads worse lately, unless I’m just noticing it more. She really is disgusting. It’s that sort of toilet humour that small boys find funny but then grow out of. I can’t understand why a woman who wants to be taken seriously as a business owner would want to portray herself that way to the world.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.