Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another sweary rant about “trolls” who report her to the ASA. she reckons she doesn’t have to declare her ads as ads because “it’s my own business”. A) no it’s not. You don’t own Body Shop and B) even if it IS your own business you still have to declare ads for that business as ads!
I really do not understand why she doesn’t just put an “ad” on her posts. It wouldn’t put anyone off! Mad woman.
and banging on about how she’s burned 350 calories swimming this morning, talking so fast she can barely get the words out , coupled with her crying the other day because her family would be in the house potentially using the toilet and sitting on the sofa for a couple of hours after she left, she really does need some mental health help doesn’t she?

Attachments

Reactions: 12
She’s awful. And petty minded.

It’s not being a troll to think that perhaps something might need to be marked as an advert, and question it with the relevant authority. Consumer law should be taken seriously. Grow up Georgia.

Reactions: 9
Another sweary rant about “trolls” who report her to the ASA. she reckons she doesn’t have to declare her ads as ads because “it’s my own business”. A) no it’s not. You don’t own Body Shop and B) even if it IS your own business you still have to declare ads for that business as ads!
I really do not understand why she doesn’t just put an “ad” on her posts. It wouldn’t put anyone off! Mad woman.
and banging on about how she’s burned 350 calories swimming this morning, talking so fast she can barely get the words out , coupled with her crying the other day because her family would be in the house potentially using the toilet and sitting on the sofa for a couple of hours after she left, she really does need some mental health help doesn’t she?
But the ASA have already told her that she has to mark them as an ad, so basically she’s saying that the ASA don’t know what they’re talking about? Well I hope they slap her with a fine! She’s such a bleeping dick head. Always on the beg for body shop orders and freebies from companies. She’s need to come off insta for her own mental health before she has an actual breakdown because she’s well on her way to having some sort of mental health crisis.

Reactions: 9
What's so difficult about putting #ad on posts? Even just to be on the safe side? Seems she is just embarrassed about how much she is pushing her small business so she doesn't want to acknowledge it. I'd be embarrassed too.

Her regular followers must be so sick of hearing about trolls. That last rant was vile.

Reactions: 8
But the ASA have already told her that she has to mark them as an ad, so basically she’s saying that the ASA don’t know what they’re talking about? Well I hope they slap her with a fine! She’s such a bleeping dick head. Always on the beg for body shop orders and freebies from companies. She’s need to come off insta for her own mental health before she has an actual breakdown because she’s well on her way to having some sort of mental health crisis.
I didn’t realise the ASA had already ruled that she had to label the adverts. Well if that’s the case she has no business broadcasting that TBS say she doesn’t have to label the adverts. Who does she think she is?
Whoever reported her should record that clip of her sticking two fingers up and send it to the ASA, so they can see what she thinks of them and their consumer law. It’s not up to TBS to decide, if the ASA has already told her what she must do.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or is ÂŁ42 to fill up half a tank of petrol not that cheap?

Reactions: 3
Honestly the way she was going on about her son’s biology lesson, so childish. Just give it a rest. The lad didn’t seem too bothered but she was hell bent on getting some ‘amusing’ content out of it and trying to embarrass him. Giggling like an idiot. Vaginas, yeah hilarious 🙄
She is pathetic. Who talks like that to their son shes just weird and not funny in the slightest.

Reactions: 1
1C3D3520-688D-4907-984E-6E3F4FF29EC7.png

Wow, only £320. Well in that case sign me up for 2! bleeping hell she lives in another world. People have lost jobs and businesses and she’s peddling this tit like it’s a drop in the ocean. People can’t afford stuff like that. Just because you can sound 10k on an oven and over 1k on art doesn’t mean everyone else is as well off as you seem to be! Just have a bit of compassion for all those people who have really suffered throughout this pandemic and stop being a selfish bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 806152
Wow, only £320. Well in that case sign me up for 2! bleeping hell she lives in another world. People have lost jobs and businesses and she’s peddling this tit like it’s a drop in the ocean. People can’t afford stuff like that. Just because you can sound 10k on an oven and over 1k on art doesn’t mean everyone else is as well off as you seem to be! Just have a bit of compassion for all those people who have really suffered throughout this pandemic and stop being a selfish bleep!
Which sane person is honestly going to spend that much money on an advent calendar that they saw her being given for free just last week?

She acts like it's a challenge but all it takes is one post on her Instagram and she's reached thousands of followers. It's easy for her.

Reactions: 7
Ffs could she not have got home and just enjoyed being back with her family? Instead, she does a full on house inspection and then starts tidying and cleaning. I don’t know how they live with her. It’s not even an endearing personality trait, it’s well beyond that.

Reactions: 2
Surely the posts with the new IOS tops should be marked as an Ad. Or is she denying that the shop is her business now?!!

Reactions: 7
Surely the posts with the new IOS tops should be marked as an Ad. Or is she denying that the shop is her business now?!!
Yes they should but she’ll say it’s the same as the body shop and doesn’t have to mark them 🙄 I don’t know why she’s so against it, I really do hope they slap her with a 10k fine for not adhering to the rules!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.