Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here comes the carpet washer! Watch all the other ‘influencers’ suddenly need to use theirs too in the next few days, must of had a nudge from swan 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m crying at her meringue video I’ve watched it like five times.
She says she does XYZ and you don’t have to do any of the proper cool down but every single one is broken and is crumbling and deflating at a breakneck speed 😂

I don’t love my kids as much as she loves herself and I really love my kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m crying at her meringue video I’ve watched it like five times.
She says she does XYZ and you don’t have to do any of the proper cool down but every single one is broken and is crumbling and deflating at a breakneck speed 😂

I don’t love my kids as much as she loves herself and I really love my kids 😂
Yeah those meringues were awful, and they were gooey on the inside because they were uncooked.

As for the Swan mixer, was she really trying to make out it’s as good as a kitchenaid? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Yeah those meringues were awful, and they were gooey on the inside because they were uncooked.

As for the Swan mixer, was she really trying to make out it’s as good as a kitchenaid? 🤣🤣🤣
She touched one and it fell in half and then she touched another and it deflated 😂 I truly laughed out loud.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This makes me so angry. She is the WORST kind of influencer.

Basically, last week she unscrewed the plug in her kitchen sink to clean underneath it. Anyone in the "cleanfluencer" circle should know by now that this is a bleeping bad idea as it breaks the seal and causes a leak.

She's just come on and said that loads of people messaged her at the time to tell her that, so she asked one of her Plumber friends for advice and he said she shouldn't have done it and put a new seal on for her. So WHY is she only telling people this now, near enough a week later?! If people messaged her straight away and she claimed to already know she shouldn't have been doing it?!

I hate that I care this much but there are vulnerable people out there who are easily influenced by what they see online 😕

Take some responsibility, Georgia. You have thousands of followers.

Attachments

• Angry
This makes me so angry. She is the WORST kind of influencer.

Basically, last week she unscrewed the plug in her kitchen sink to clean underneath it. Anyone in the "cleanfluencer" circle should know by now that this is a bleeping bad idea as it breaks the seal and causes a leak.

She's just come on and said that loads of people messaged her at the time to tell her that, so she asked one of her Plumber friends for advice and he said she shouldn't have done it and put a new seal on for her. So WHY is she only telling people this now, near enough a week later?! If people messaged her straight away and she claimed to already know she shouldn't have been doing it?!

I hate that I care this much but there are vulnerable people out there who are easily influenced by what they see online 😕

Take some responsibility, Georgia. You have thousands of followers.
That’s so bad. Loads of her followers probably copied what she did and ended up with leaks under their sinks. Not everyone knows a plumber who can come out and reseal it for them at short notice. She’s completely irresponsible. She should have told everyone straight away. Stupid selfish cow.

But she’s the same when she rushes to buy something and advertises the company immediately. Then she’s really slow to acknowledge when she’s had a bad experience with the same company. So she exposes her followers to unnecessary risks.

I hope people trust less and less of what she says. She’s shown herself to be untrustworthy.

That’s so bad. Loads of her followers probably copied what she did and ended up with leaks under their sinks. Not everyone knows a plumber who can come out and reseal it for them at short notice. She’s completely irresponsible. She should have told everyone straight away. Stupid selfish cow.

But she’s the same when she rushes to buy something and advertises the company immediately. Then she’s really slow to acknowledge when she’s had a bad experience with the same company. So she exposes her followers to unnecessary risks.

I hope people trust less and less of what she says. She’s shown herself to be untrustworthy.
Hopefully most of her viewers already knew this was a bad idea because they tried it when Mrs Hinch did the same and there were reports of flooded kitchens across the land. 🙄 They all need to take responsibility. We all can’t afford plumbers and we all certainly don’t have plumber friends that can pop by and fix stupid unnecessary mistakes we make for the gram.

Urgh the way she needs to show us her over dramatic eating of an Apple... Peel the bleeping thing like I do for my three year old if you hate the skin that much

I came on to say the exact same thing.

HOW.
OLD.
IS.
SHE.

Hate apple skin? EAT SOME DIFFERENT FRUIT.

How she has raised two children BAFFLES me.

She is irritating me more by the day. I continue to watch just out of some morbid curiosity whilst thinking to myself how much of a massive idiot she is. The childish behaviour over a bloody Apple!! She rarely eats at the best of times, it’s hardly going to be wise calories is it?!

Reactions: 13
I just don’t understand her… they can’t have bread because of crumbs, they can’t let their own dog because of hair… but she’s vacuuming 70 million times a day anyway so what’s the issue????? Give yourself something to actually vacuum up love ffs

Reactions: 4
I LOVE pumpkin it’s my fave body shop scent but Fuk me I can’t even look at my shower gel in the bathroom anymore…. I’ve never known anyone use so many different products - that can’t be any good can it for your skin 🥴🤣

Reactions: 1
I LOVE pumpkin it’s my fave body shop scent but Fuk me I can’t even look at my shower gel in the bathroom anymore…. I’ve never known anyone use so many different products - that can’t be any good can it for your skin 🥴🤣
Uses many products but never showers

• Sick
I'm sorry but the poor fucker can't even have some toast in his own house!! How the hell does he put up with it.

I'm sorry but the poor fucker can't even have some toast in his own house!! How the hell does he put up with it.
I know. And if I were him, wfh, and she was mopping around me huffing and puffing and telling me (in that bossy bleeping voice) to shift my feet, I think I’d not be responsible for the plight of said mop 😡

It really gripped my tit when she was telling him he can’t have toast! He is a grown man he can eat what the hell he likes, I’d do it on purpose just to annoy her. Same with moaning about dog hair - well why did you get a dog that’s renowned for massively shedding?!!! Then don’t give the poor thing a stroke in case the hair goes everywhere?! Massive twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.