Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like she cares when something isn't environmentally friendly?! She wouldn't have even thought about it if Adam hadn't acknowledged it at the start of the clip... when he's opening the stuff he bought, you can hear him saying it's not the most environmentally friendly as she's walking over.

Maybe have a look at your stash of floor wipes before judging what Adam buys 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
45022243-B3C1-4C34-9DE3-E8929FF78429.png

Never mind her rage growing, if I was Adam I’d shove that moo where the bleeping sin doesn’t shine! He’s working, and it’s clear he’s on a call because you can hear him in the background talking to someone. She’s so rude, if that was her on a call and he was interrupting her she’d go mad at him. I honestly don’t know how they live with her.

Reactions: 5
She is irritating me more by the day. I continue to watch just out of some morbid curiosity whilst thinking to myself how much of a massive idiot she is. The childish behaviour over a bloody Apple!! She rarely eats at the best of times, it’s hardly going to be wise calories is it?!
Same here.....can't click that unfollow button 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m crying at her meringue video I’ve watched it like five times.
She says she does XYZ and you don’t have to do any of the proper cool down but every single one is broken and is crumbling and deflating at a breakneck speed 😂

I don’t love my kids as much as she loves herself and I really love my kids 😂
Her meringues were shocking😂😂
Completely raw in the middle and all falling apart. She hasnt a clue but thinks she is some top chef😂😂
Poor soul that she is she lives a very sad life obsessing over everything and videoing herself 24/7

Reactions: 5
Why does she always have to tell us that she hasn’t washed her face, as if we either know or care?

Yikes! 😳 She literally spends all day filming herself and chatting tit into her phone 😂 What a life 🤦‍♀️

This 👏🏼 I honestly don’t understand how someone can do so many stories every bloody day!!!! Her whole life revolves around it and how her family don’t lose it with her I’ll never know. It’s really quite tragic

Why does she always have to tell us that she hasn’t washed her face, as if we either know or care?
It's amazing cos when I first started following her she never showed her face, people begged her too and ever since then it's all we get....and he stupid ok sign with her fingers when it's not even needed.

It's amazing cos when I first started following her she never showed her face, people begged her too and ever since then it's all we get....and he stupid ok sign with her fingers when it's not even needed.
I remember. She was really shy and didn’t want to be seen on camera, it was quite endearing. Now a full face is all you get, even picking her nose, spitting out fruit, belching etc. She must have been hiding her true self. She’s vile 🤢

Reactions: 8
I remember. She was really shy and didn’t want to be seen on camera, it was quite endearing. Now a full face is all you get, even picking her nose, spitting out fruit, belching etc. She must have been hiding her true self. She’s vile 🤢
I LOVED HER

She had so many good cleaning hacks and routines, she made Scilly look really idyllic, I really felt for her with the shop closing because I thought it was exclusively hers and she was really informative/none pushy about body shop. She just seemed really NICE.

Now? duck me… *shudder*

Reactions: 10
Can tell she doesnt anyway and her teeth never look clean either she always has white foam round side of her mouth. She must have horrendous hallitosis and even said on her story when she wore a mask on the small aircraft that her breath stinks. Dont know how a woman can live like that and bragg about it and find it funny. She really is a revolting person 🤮

• Sick
After watching this morning's stories...the seebo doesn't appear to be the high and mighty she makes it out to be

Reactions: 2
How many different types of liquid floor cleaners does one woman need? Each one is apparently fantastic too!! Why not just stick to one you like instead of having so many o no the go at once?

Reactions: 3
So cons tattie into giving her a dryson hair dryer...and what does she ever give her...a few cleaning clothes and the worst friendship ever

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So cons tattie into giving her a dryson hair dryer...and what does she ever give her...a few cleaning clothes and the worst friendship ever
Didn’t she just say yesterday or the day before that she never blow dries her hair? Prefers to let it air dry. Obviously that’s unless she can sly her way to a freebie dyson. She hardly ever washes her hair anyway 🤢

• Angry
  • Haha
Didn’t she just say yesterday or the day before that she never blow dries her hair? Prefers to let it air dry. Obviously that’s unless she can sly her way to a freebie dyson. She hardly ever washes her hair anyway 🤢
She really is a selfish person. She doesnt need one but loves to get anything she can for free. She put tattie right on the spot and then shes tagging and using tattie to do amazon swipe ups etc. If tattie decided she wanted to part with her other one i am sure she could of given it to someone who deserves it and not some horrible so called friend that is only out for what she can get. She will be wanting Dyson to gift her now. Why cant these big companies see right through her like the rest of us can.
Such a vile woman and i for one would most certainly never visit scilly. She has put me right off. I will stick to Jersey and Guernsey which are equally as nice.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.