Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the way she was going on about her son’s biology lesson, so childish. Just give it a rest. The lad didn’t seem too bothered but she was hell bent on getting some ‘amusing’ content out of it and trying to embarrass him. Giggling like an idiot. Vaginas, yeah hilarious 🙄

Reactions: 8
Makes me laugh when she says ‘no carbon footprint’ when she uses her bike, she literally flies to the mainland a couple of times a month and unnecessarily boils the kettle everytime she throws out a milk bottle to pointlessly make it smaller.

Reactions: 14
Honestly the way she was going on about her son’s biology lesson, so childish. Just give it a rest. The lad didn’t seem too bothered but she was hell bent on getting some ‘amusing’ content out of it and trying to embarrass him. Giggling like an idiot. Vaginas, yeah hilarious 🙄
I thought this exactly. I get it’s ‘fun’ but my parents did the same when we were kids and I was so mortified that I never wanted to ask them anything for fear they’d ridicule. Therefore everything I learnt was trial and error.

‘I hope you didn’t laugh’ *giggle giggle*

what an excellently healthy attitude to place upon your son in regards to female bodies. He’s going to think it’s normal to laugh next time.

alternatively, ‘ha I bet that felt a bit weird! Not what you’re used to in science is it? Have you got any questions?’

I know that it might make me a bit ‘woke’ but it fucks me off that from them being kids that girls’ bodies are ridiculed and laughed at whereas boys are considered ‘natural’. She’ll happily discuss him shitting and call him ‘dribble dick’ like it’s nothing but god forbid that the word vagina is uttered.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I thought this exactly. I get it’s ‘fun’ but my parents did the same when we were kids and I was so mortified that I never wanted to ask them anything for fear they’d ridicule. Therefore everything I learnt was trial and error.

‘I hope you didn’t laugh’ *giggle giggle*

what an excellently healthy attitude to place upon your son in regards to female bodies. He’s going to think it’s normal to laugh next time.

alternatively, ‘ha I bet that felt a bit weird! Not what you’re used to in science is it? Have you got any questions?’

I know that it might make me a bit ‘woke’ but it fucks me off that from them being kids that girls’ bodies are ridiculed and laughed at whereas boys are considered ‘natural’. She’ll happily discuss him shitting and call him ‘dribble dick’ like it’s nothing but god forbid that the word vagina is uttered.
Plus filming the poor kid whilst she was doing it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Cue him getting the piss ripped out of him, or even bullied.

No wonder boys grow up to be men with issues towards women when their parents behave in this way. I know it’s a bit serious for this thread, but we talk about general misogynistic attitudes in society being the reason for many of the problems we have - prime example right here of the type of thing that seems fairly innocuous but can sow the seeds and start something off.

Reactions: 4
Plus filming the poor kid whilst she was doing it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Cue him getting the piss ripped out of him, or even bullied.

No wonder boys grow up to be men with issues towards women when their parents behave in this way. I know it’s a bit serious for this thread, but we talk about general misogynistic attitudes in society being the reason for many of the problems we have - prime example right here of the type of thing that seems fairly innocuous but can sow the seeds and start something off.
I've been wanting to say all this but wasn't sure how to say it. I also thought it might be a bit too serious for this thread, but just in case Georgia does read here, it is SUCH an important issue.

Young boys need to grow up with an attitude of respect for women and their bodies, not treating the subject as a joke. How is he supposed to understand that when his mum is laughing about it?

What I find most odd is that she seems to have such school boy humour, but her son (an actual school boy) seemed totally fine with the subject? She'll post anything that she thinks is good content, I find it really embarrassing.

Those feckin’ advent calendars are back! You’d feel like a right mug if you’d fallen for all the hype at the get go and rushed to buy one. How many times is it now? I’ve lost count. It just makes her look like a liar.

They’ll probably be discounted in the sales after Christmas 🙄

• Haha
I've been wanting to say all this but wasn't sure how to say it. I also thought it might be a bit too serious for this thread, but just in case Georgia does read here, it is SUCH an important issue.

Young boys need to grow up with an attitude of respect for women and their bodies, not treating the subject as a joke. How is he supposed to understand that when his mum is laughing about it?

What I find most odd is that she seems to have such school boy humour, but her son (an actual school boy) seemed totally fine with the subject? She'll post anything that she thinks is good content, I find it really embarrassing.
Not too heavy at all I'd say. This is the reason I dislike so many content creators.

They put it all down to 'haters' but at the end of the day it's because her attitudes and values are just abhorrent. Think she's an entitled, selfish and really quite insular woman and when she does things like this it just reaffirms that she's not just titting around with a hoover but actually is an hole.

An unwashed one may I add.

Again, she jokes about not washing before a wax. She makes it out like ooh how quirky. No - it shows that she holds such little respect for the beautician who waxes her that she thinks it's acceptable for her to handle her unwashed genitals. You forget the appointment then you ring and say you're late before wiping with a pack of baby wipes or washing yourself for thirty seconds. It's all about attitudes.

Reactions: 11
So husband and son aren’t allowed to sit on the sofa while she is away?

Reactions: 1
Is she actually crying because her family will be in the house without her???? Get a grip you sad pathetic loser

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Crying because the ‘boys’ will be in the house after she’s gone? She needs to realise she has serious issues and get some help. I still can’t believe her family and friends haven’t intervened at this stage.

Reactions: 14
She is very mentally unwell isn't she?
Yes she is and I don't think being on the gram does her any favours at all. A lot of instagrammers seem to have mental health issues, that's not a criticism as I suffer with them too but I don't put myself out there and sell my soul to get likes and freebies. Too high a price to pay. You'd really think their friends and family would step in and get them away from instagram.

Reactions: 8
Random question -
How is there a car always there once she lands for her when she flies?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.