Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KeepingUpWithThe....

Title suggestion - Georgia's a schmuck, she's gone and lost a duck.

Incase anyone doesn't know the meaning of the word schmuck - one who is stupid or foolish - thats definitely her!!

Reactions: 14

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
If she suffers with cracked heels So much and the hemp is so good then why does she have cracked heels 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 constant sell sell sell what a 😴😴

• Haha

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
Omg the phone filming......what an embarrassment 🫣🫣🫣🫣 apart from all the GDPR rules she's broken, it's actually very sexist in the way she was behaving because if that was the other way round it would be viewed very different. She's stooped to a whole new desperate low if that was even possible.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Supposedly doing an ad for that collagen stuff and leaves in auntie Becky Wecky asking “What’s this shit?”
That Hunter Gather company, and everyone who works there, must be thick as fuck if they continue to let her advertise them after that. I’m going to send them the footage in case they missed it - and not just to their SM team (who all seem to think these things are harmless) - company CEOs won’t think much of seeing their products talked about in this way.

• Heart
  • Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I do love it when she posts a picture of a foggy and miserable Silly and I’m looking out at a cloudless blue sky with just a hot air balloon floating by 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Computer says no

Chatty Member
Her sister posts that she has had to miss out on going to a wedding with her husband due to no childcare! I wonder why Princess Georgia can’t do it or rally round the ‘Scilly spirit’ to help out to enable her to go Does that island spirit only apply if it’s helping the princess?

• Sad
""Somebody "" asked me to put the join body shop link up. Nope.
""Nobody""asked me, I just need to you all to join cos I need a holiday.

THE DUCKS DO NOT COST YOU AN ARM AND A. LEG.
The ducks cost everyone else who's daft enough to send you some. Not your money other peoples money.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Georgia never even knows what’s going on in the world - prime example she didn’t know about energy prices coming down recently - so we all know she doesn’t read the news or value it. That’s why the ignoramus and her pal feel they can laugh at those who want to read a newspaper.

Maybe if she spent more time reading and less time twatting about filming herself for Instagram, she might be less of an annoyance to others.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Ok, the shit show’s in mid-swing. I just can’t. They’re in the wrong key for Ruby’s voice. It’s making her sound like she’s a karaoke singer rather than the trained performer Princess Georgia would have us believe 🤣 Her grandad is doing her no favours at all, and she doesn’t look happy.

• Haha

Karen826

VIP Member
Who the hell does that self absorbed narcissistic idiot of a woman think she is. Getting Ruby to sing so she can film herself reacting. Like who does that? Then having the nerve to tag the west end. For God sake woman thousands of kids have the same dream. Ruby is nothing spectacular. Do you actually think you can beg for her to get her own way. Life doesn't work like that you self entitled stuck up fool. You are one massive embarrassment of a mother!

obviously....

VIP Member
It's sky dive day

Here's hoping she tries to film and drops her phone

Should keep her quiet for a few hours till she gets to the apple store for a new phone

• Haha

spongey

VIP Member
I hate the way she blamed Adam for the washing machine door being broken, with no evidence, the day after she'd been trying to ram a mattress topper in it... does she not hear herself?

Karen826

VIP Member
Does anyone else loathe that Becky cronie of hers. Another vile woman who thinks shes all that.
Leave the seagulls alone you bully! They are in their natural habitat and have more right to be there than you.
Wish they would swoop down and attack the horrible bitch😡

• Angry
  • Haha
No fucker has messaged you about selling the tickets for £1 less than you paid for them Georgia, you read it on here! Even mentioned it was sold out when it’s been said on here that it’s not. Why not just admit you’ve read it here? Oh yeah, because you won’t want to send people here to have their eyes opened to you being the biggest beg on insta!

• Haha
  • Heart