Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Computer says no

Chatty Member
So her sister who has been through so much wanted 2 tickets, I know I would, without hesitation have given them to my sister! Tell us Georgia, how is being less selfish going for you this year!

Reactions: 18

spongey

VIP Member
Complaining about how the bushes at the side of the road make it unsafe for cyclists, whilst she rides about without a helmet on and filming herself on her phone. You couldn't make it up...

Reactions: 18

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
Im pretty sure i have never seen her with a "Hoover" vacuum cleaner until she started tagging them with her mums carpet cleaner one. Now they are sending her different models. She makes my blood boil the greedy .itch!
---
See how she so called polished that unit... talk about slapdash.
An obsession with cleaning my eye🙄
Shes just a surface cleaner. Anyone else would have pulled out that chest table thing when doing the skirtings....she just wiped around and didn't pull it out 🫣

And what's with the side eye at the phone thing while acting up with that performing seal of a husband. Honestly they just act up for the camera and it's all so forced and fake. She didn't even know the words to the grease song 🥱🥱🥱 all for show the both of them. Oh look at us we so fun and hilarious while washing up yet she kept looking side eye at the camera to check it was recording. Honestly they are such twats and I don't usually say that word 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Holly1977

VIP Member
Just for the record Georgia- this is our local beach , just so you can see how beautiful it is 😂 . We can also go places without it being a massive drama !

Attachments

• Heart

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Tagging the west end again for Ruby moody.
Shes a desperate bitch, pretending to film her as if she didnt say, sing and I will film you.
Mrs Tumble you have to have the full package not an average voice thousands of kids and adults have that dream. She ain't no Elaine Paige.
Cracks me up seeing Ruby ‘in character’ moping round the kitchen singing, while mommy dearest stands round the corner filming her. Are we honestly supposed to believe she doesn’t know she’s being filmed 🤣 Pathetic, the pair of them.
If you look at those places she tagged, obviously trying to get Ruby talent spotted or something, you have to audition to get into them. So why would they approach her when all those other really talented kids are queuing up to audition? Surely the point is you have to show that you want it, prove you have the drive and ambition, not sit around at home and expect it to fall into your lap 🤷🏼‍♀️ After all, in that line of work your whole life is auditions, so best get used to it.

• Heart

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
I see she has changed her bio and photo. More emphasis on Body Shop and island tourism.
IMG_5821.jpeg

Also, she said “boiling” but boring is a truer statement.

IMG_5820.jpeg

• Haha

Loustafford

VIP Member
I'm 4 glasses of red in and about to rip her a new arsehole! Moaning about spending £12.99 on some hay...seriously she hasn't spent a penny on them ducks, she has food sent to her every week, the pub raised money for a duck hut that in the end was gifted to her so where's that money gone? She rakes it in from flogging her body shop shite, £12.99 is fuck all out of her pocket!

• Angry
Reactions: 16

CrapEars

VIP Member
She has single-handed put me off ever buying anything from the Body Shop again. I didn’t used to buy loads but I did always use the Camomile cleanser and bought the Ginger shampoo and conditioner for my husband. I also quite often bought little gifts etc from there. But since she’s been so dreadful I haven’t bought a thing. I’d rather spend twice as much in other places.
Her hair is thinning because she has such a dreadful diet. I bet she hasn’t had a period for years, think about it, if she had period pains she’d tell us all about it. She has to tell us every time she needs a shit after all. She may cook all those cheese laden bland, watery looking pasta dishes but I bet she doesn’t eat them. There’s always huge amounts of leftovers.
She made a big fuss about the cucumber she grew the other week, said she was taking it in their packed lunch on the boat. Then when she had the shits afterwards and someone said it may be the cucumber she said it couldn’t be because she hadn’t eaten any.
her eating is so so disordered. I believe she lives solely on chocolate and cakes, tiny quantities of them. She never eats fruit, drinks no water, clearly doesn’t eat veg either and I’m sure she’s said she doesn’t eat meat. So what does she eat?
what a dreadful example she sets to her children.

• Heart
You're an ignorant, rude, not in the slightest bit funny laughing at your neighbours queuing up for a newspaper.
More than likely let's hope they laugh at you, you boyish figure, your gutless dipstick hubby, berk of a son who goes around hitting the bushes when wildlife could be nesting there, or your daughter who along with you Dad really arent good singers, either that or your deaf too.
Nope they prob wont cos guess what these are normal people you knob.
Who the f**k would want to holiday there, knowing the only entertainment is her Dad and her same repertoire of songs, you're everything that shouts dont fo there for your jollies, what an advertisement she is for the Silly billy isles.
I'm surprised Tat hasnt jumped ship to normality.
You will never ever be a nice person George sorry Georgia, you grift all the time, I mean fancy getting a scholarship, that d make good headlines.

• Heart

spongey

VIP Member
She's going to name one of the ducklings Jamie and another one Jools. One Jamie and one Jools. Have you got that? One will be called Jamie and one will be called Jools. Just in case you missed it. One Jamie... and one Jools.

• Haha

Tamij

VIP Member
Her dad’s a music lover? Banging out the tunes of Gary Glitter. Marvellous.

• Wow
  • Angry

rachlou_85

Omg why ohh why dose she take the ducklings when she is already moaning about them and don’t want them in her garden, already got somewhere else to put them, well sorry that seems in the open to me and will still be took unless they are going to be caged in. And keeps on loads people helped her save them it was all nice. Bet reality is she was chasing them around the beach again but we won’t see that this time she makes me so angry wants to be the saviour and all the glory but dosnt actually want them 🤬

• Angry

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice her say that if anybody is passing by feel free to feed them, water them, I can’t remember if she actually said clean them out, but she definitely said there’s a hose just behind the fence that people can use 🤣 She’s really pissed off that the ‘community’ aren’t pitching in, and it’s all fallen to her. But I don’t know what she expected? She’s so possessive of those ducks, she acts as if they belong to her the rest of the time, plus they’re on her doorstep. Why would anyone else go out of their way, especially the time she gets up in the morning, to help her? I’d like to see her do a favour like that for anybody else - look at the way she moaned about simply having to water her mother’s plants for a few days 🤷🏼‍♀️