Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Computer says no

Chatty Member
I’ve just read the skybus pilots have voted to strike. Really hope they actually do and disrupt Princess Georgia’s plans left right and centre 🤣🤣 the meltdowns will be epic! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
Someone messaged Georgia to ask her if she wipes out her washing machine after every use.
Really? Like… REALLY? Why? Why would anybody think they needed to message someone to ask this sort of inane and ridiculous question, when regular watchers will see that she does in fact do it every. bloody. day.
She’s full of shit
---
Please someone message her & ask what she’d recommend for a wrinkly neck 😂😂

• Haha

Shelps

Actually can’t stop laughing at this ‘a few people have asked me’

RUBY NEVER SHOWS HER FACE - why would any one ask ffs.

Also, I would never speak to my mum again if she storied getting the mark out of my sink. Poor girl.

Attachments

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
What on earth does she look like in that skirt going to Ruby’s prize giving? The rest of her outfit is fine, but skirt makes her look like she’s going to the beach rather than an event. She’s completely clueless. She could’ve made an effort and bought a new skirt or just worn a pair of nice trousers, but instead she’ll just show up her daughter.

I hope she can’t get back on Saturday. Sick of her moaning about being inconvenienced by doing the sky dive. Just a reminder Georgia, you chose to do this to raise money for charity. You can more than afford to get on and off the islands, you do it often enough. You’re only moaning about it because it doesn’t benefit you, you’re a selfish vacuous cunt.

• Heart

Coconuttyyyy

Chatty Member
Safe to say Davina is a dickhead too.
Laughing at people waiting to buy a newspaper, what vile individuals they are.
Ignorant, self centred, inbred knobheads they are 😡😡

Holly1977

VIP Member
I think her sister is a tattler! Princess Georgia says the golden child is off to work - her sister posts that she’s actually practicing driving at her grannies

• Haha

Elmoo

VIP Member
Was meant to be in the shop 40 minutes ago. Is washing up. Absolutely no work ethic and such a poor role model

Computer says no

Chatty Member
£380 for tickets, plus travel and accommodation yet applies to a charity because her kids are ’not able‘ to achieve their goals without financial assistance, disgusting vile woman😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14

rachlou_85

Omg this women, going on about making a reel ov Ruby singing and uploading to get her seen as poor Georgia doesn’t have a clue how to go about it. She just needs to go and start auditioning like everyone else she goes to school on mainland can audition on weekends and I am sure she is on performing arts thing surely they are professionals and will know how she goes about it. Georgia just a dick and thinks instagram will make her daughter a star on the west end, bloody joke women 😂

Shineyshine

VIP Member
The mother duck is desperate to spread her wings and groom herself properly, submerge herself in water. You can see it every time there’s fresh water put in the larger tub, she’s straight in there trying to rinse her feathers. It’s heart breaking. I think what Georgia is doing is animal cruelty, but she just won’t have it. And I can’t understand why the authorities on that god forsaken island won’t do a damn thing about it, despite it being brought to their attention.

• Angry

blueshowbizz

So we’ve 6 weeks of her counting to 8 and 9 every morning to look forward to 🙄
It’s going to be like watching Sesame Street 😂

• Haha
Oh this is a good one, the ducks cost HER an arm and a leg, you lying cow, you heg for it like everything else, your best line is "we cant get this back home". What the hell did you do for the 30 odd years before inst?
She begs and will tag anyone and anything.

Did you hear this morning shes getting another Hoover, the pet one. I would never buy anything she tries to flog.

The piss take with the ducks was planned, you must have to be a bit tapped to live there. It's one place I certainly wouldn't consider for a holiday.

• Heart

Computer says no

Chatty Member
Although I am not condoning what the man said about shooting a dog, it’s about time princess Georgia got told. She absolutely thinks she is above the rules 😡

Ps Georgia the BS shit is not working on your skin!

Attachments