Cleanandgleamit #10 Constant ads for Body Shop, never changes her top, undisclosed ads for her shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most votes were for the suggestion by @Tamij Princess Georgia’s favourite Tattler 🤣🤣🤣 Congratulations 👏

I really don’t think I need to add anything for a TLDR…
she’s so repetitive, anyone new just look at her stories today and you’ll see why we’re all here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is no way on earth a vacuum clogs from hair when she vacuums 346 times a day.

Reactions: 6
I thought the sky box was for Jo and Ruby to share! She’s laid claim to it then

She was always going to have it for herself. I wouldn’t care but she goes to bed at 9 and she’s got the house to herself all day so she can watch what she likes downstairs. She could’ve let the kid have it.

Reactions: 5
Those shorts man 🤦‍♀️ Don’t worry Georgia, you’re never in any danger of looking overdressed 🤣

Does anyone else think she’s been acting a bit odd today? Before you say anything, I mean more than usual! A bit hyper and ott - like with the stuff about school sports day and the trip to the dump, all very shouty and overly performative.

Attachments

You worry about a wire looking a mess with all that shite in the background 😂
Exactly and it just proves that all this OCD crap is one big set up for instagram. She isnt obsessed with cleaning she is obsessed with being the centre of attention and bagging whatever freebies she can. Absolute joke of a woman. FAKE as f...!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You worry about a wire looking a mess with all that shite in the background 😂
Oh my word ! She moans and keeps the teens rooms free from ‘crap’ ie their stuff however lives like that in her own room !! Absolute pig sty

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Selfish cow
Exactly, why couldn’t she let jo have it as a teenager he will be in his room more, she already said that she don’t really watch tv and if she dose she has it downstairs. I had a free virgin box for a bedroom guess what? I let my son have it as I have main tv downstairs and he is in his room more than I am in my bedroom. But bet soon as golden child comes back she will have it in her room 😂😂

I got a Q box for our room, AND one for our kid because I’m not a selfish tit.

Reactions: 7
Even with a shelf, doesn’t it still have a power cable?so the wire will still be there

• Haha
If I was Adam I’d tell her to bollox, he’s trimming the bush while she barks orders doing duck all

I don’t know much about gardening, but isn’t there a rule about not trimming hedges and bushes back in the summer months while birds are nesting? You’d think Princess Georgia would be au fait with this sort of thing seeing as she deems herself the champion of local bird life.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know much about gardening, but isn’t there a rule about not trimming hedges and bushes back in the summer months while birds are nesting? You’d think Princess Georgia would be au fait with this sort of thing seeing as she deems herself the champion of local bird life.
Exactly you arent supposed to trim them when birds are nesting. Those selfish twats dont give a damn about the wildlife though😡

Reactions: 3
So someone sent the dog a toy and she tagged the company that makes the toys but no mention ov the poor mug that sent it. Why do people send her things she is so ungrateful for everything never even mentions who sent them just always someone sent this don’t know who or someone sent that. Ungrateful witch 😂

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
So while Princess Georgia is fannying about doing old lady breast stroke in the worlds smallest pool and hoovering for the tenth time - this is what the girls in ‘ her’ shop are dealing with ! I’m not sure if they resent the fact that she’s not there or dread the sound of her coming in as she’s not actually doing anything to help. 30 mins later she’s back home anyhow!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.