Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Surely they’re not so sheltered that they don’t know about Gary Glitter? Why on earth would any right minded person play his music knowing what he’s done? Lover of music made by wronguns, ok - get the Rolf Harris records out next 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Computer says no

Chatty Member
So she has got the duck hut for free, begging again has paid off plus she gets to keep all the money raised now!

I wonder if she will have better luck with planning permission than she has with her houses or will daddy have to intervene again (probably with his cheque book)
Ps, this was on google Georgia 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
She’s only on a downer because tge Privileged little toad got a bollocking for misplacing her hands
She’s actually full on sulking 😂😂😂

• Haha

Foreverfalcons

Chatty Member
She's really pissing me off with all this 'I really need the ducklings to grow quickly'! Did you hear that Mother Nature - princess Georgia needs you to make the ducklings bigger quickly so she can dump them on the beach. They've served their purpose, she's had some instagram views from them so they can bugger off now cos they're costing a lot with her water meter and (god forbid) she had to buy some hay out of her own money! Probably why they didn't stay out for tea - we all know she's living on the breadline 🙄

• Angry

Karen826

VIP Member
Wtf what an evil cruel bitch that Becky one is. Those beautiful birds have more right to be there than her. Absolute vile bully she is. I would love it if the pair of them got properly attacked by the gulls. Anyone that watches that and finds it entertaining is as sick in the head as them. Shes a right scruff and all with her dirty finger nails. Even pistoling them on the roofs. The only piece of vermin round there is her😡😡

Foreverfalcons

Chatty Member
---

Like the daughter doesn’t know mamma is videoing so staged 😂
[/QUOTE]
I'm certainly no expert when it comes to singing, Ruby sounds quite good but I think what she's missing is 'presence'', she hasn't got the wow factor in performing. When she sings with the granddad's band she just stands there, there's no performance which surely is essential if you want to be in shows?

EssexHun

Not marked as gifted or AD, why am I even surprised 🙄

I wonder if they called it Georgia as it’s bloody awful 🥴 sorry, just my personal preference but I really think it’s ugly 🙈

Attachments

• Haha

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
@Computer says no

A lot of people got in touch with the mainland WT and they got in touch with Island and had been to check over the care. Also police were told about her harming the gulls with a water pistol and then filming, posting it for content.

I believe she now wants rid as she's miffed that it's not gone undealt with this year like it did last year.

There's clearly a gap in the hatch so of course they gonna try to escape, they want to be free as they are wild ducks. I cant with her fake tears and guilt tripping to get everyone onside. She's had a bollocking and wants rid.

As for the tried her best blah blah, no she just made them wait for food and water for when it suited her or if she could be bothered to leave her day out to go back. I don't doubt they are hard work with constant looking after but she started this pantomime so tough. Now she's bored and been drip feeding us about letting them go rather than wait. Why didn't she put the netting over, why didn't she make sure hatch was down? All fake tears for the gram and its got right on my nerves as I'm a wildlife lover and she should not have intervened. 😡😡

I actually want her to address the reporting as I'd gladly educate her!

• Angry

rachlou_85

THEY ARE WILD ANIMALS GEORGIA FFS, she boils my piss. So what if other people are feeding them, they don’t belong to you just for your fucking daily pantomime.
Almost like she wants them starving so they solely rely on her. But as you say they are wild ducks they don’t think “ohh let’s wait for Georgia to feed us, we must not have any food from anyone else” 😂
Also poor mommy duck bet she wished she never showed her babies now 🙄

Reactions: 13

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
The constant tagging of Jamie Oliver and the iOS stuff has tipped me over the edge. An complaint form is winging its way to the ASA as we speak 😡

Holly1977

VIP Member
Maybe a nice shower and get ready for your day away instead of pointless vacuuming at 7 in the morning

Karen826

VIP Member
They are clearly rolling in it and have the cheek to claim they are impoverished. They want fucking reporting to the relevant people. Scamming fake money grabbing cunts!!!😡
---
More money than sense!! How many times a month do they come to the mainland 😨
Exactly!! Yet she claims she cant afford to go to the mainland to do a jump for charity and people fall for all her bullshit!!
Ffs all you gullible cunts that follow her and believe her every word! The woman is a fake attention seeking money grabbing scammer!!😡
Wake up ffs!!!

• Angry

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
Can’t believe when she said what results Ruby got that she said “no pressure Jowan”
Hateful woman 😡
I thought that
What an absolute Bitch
Her kids are clearly not the same
Obviously jowan is more outdoorsy for starters so why put that pressure on him
Ad ad ad ad ad Ad all day long she’s fuckin unbelievable
She’d sell her granny for commission