Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loustafford

VIP Member
For some of the people in the line waiting for a newspaper that could be their only chance today to speak to another human, that could be their highlight of the day, it could have taken them hours to get the courage to leave their home and you've got the likes of that inbred weasel laughing at them! Have a look in the mirror Georgia, you aren't so bloody perfect yourself, would you like someone looking out the window at your granddad laughing and showing thousands of followers on social media...think before you act a cunt next time!

Reactions: 23

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Another lie? Her mother said she uses the avocado oil the other day when they were chatting about the brand, Georgia said nothing. She’d never heard of the brand before they sent the collagen stuff.

Now all of a sudden she’s saying this is what she uses to cook with, making it sound as though she’s done so for ages. Give over. If she does, then she’s literally just started.

It’s the deception I hate with these people. Just be honest. Say you’ve recently started using it (either because your mother recommended it, or you were sent it) and you’re enjoying it, so here’s a link if anyone’s interested 🤷🏼‍♀️ But no, typical Georgia, we get a lying, patronising, snippy post, with the usual ‘discounted through me’ style ad info.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

spongey

VIP Member
Their house is my worst nightmare. Georgia screeching and filming everything, Adam playing up to the camera, Ruby singing at the top of her voice, Jo shooting nerf guns.... I'd grab Maya and run for the hills 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Eughhhhhh, she comes across as so insincere. Bloody going on and on about Ruby and how “amazing” she is at singing. She’s absolutely not Georgia, she’s average at best. And as for the whole ‘living on Scilly she doesn’t get seen’, do you know how hard people work to get in to the west end? And most of the time lots of them don’t make it, and you’re expecting her to be offered a role on a plate? What a fucking insult to all of those who graft so hard in London!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
She doesn't know why insta is "hiding" her account.........because you beg for freebies, content is monotonous, you are rude, manners disgusting and you video yourself being cruel to wildlife......that might be why!

• Heart
Tagging the west end again for Ruby moody.
Shes a desperate bitch, pretending to film her as if she didnt say, sing and I will film you.
Mrs Tumble you have to have the full package not an average voice thousands of kids and adults have that dream. She ain't no Elaine Paige.
You just concentrate being the beggy cow you are, ooh my kitchen clocks not working, ooh the dog needs a new toy, J needs new pants, running out of duck food.......then its somebody sent me, try remembering their friggin name you ungrateful sod.
Keep plugging the BS sh*t as I'm sure you need a holiday, let us know when you found a cream good for wrinkles!!!

• Heart

Coconuttyyyy

Chatty Member
Have I just heard right??? Someone has contacted her saying the avocado oil cured her husband of a terminal illness????? That is a very bold statement & quite possibly could give people false hope! I know people will want to try anything when they have devastating news, it's only natural, but this moron is actually using it to gain a small commission I guess.
Vile, vile woman, her profit making account should be closed down 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow

Karen826

VIP Member
Every little thing she does aside from when she is on the toilet is filmed. Why the hell does she film the same crap day in day out. Also who needs to see her stripping a bed. What an extremely boring mundane life she lives. I cant understand why anyone would want or need to live their life like that.
Wish she would shut the fuck up about her bloody water meter.Those ducks have never cost the scraggy bitch a penny its all donated by gullible fools who follow her or live near her. Fed up of the ducklings already because its too much hard work for her. Get a grip you bone idle show off. You wouldnt know hard work if it punched you in the face.You do nothing all day except rush around filming the same boring crap day in day out pretending to clean. Never seen anyone so slapdash in my life. If thats what you call cleaning obsessed and being OCD then you clearly dont know the meaning of those words.
I have also never seen anyone on instagram who advertises and lies through their teeth as much as you little Miss money grabber. If you think your skin looks good and your hair and nails you obviously havent taken a look in the mirror lately. Worse advert for body shop ever. Also the lies about the Collagen. You have only taken 3-4 times if that so quit the bullshit saying how wonderful it is🙄
Why not do something good with your time like put those poor duckings and their mum back where they belong. They dont belong to you and they are nothing but an inconvenience to you. Its all for content and nothing else. If you cared about wildlife you wouldnt kidnap them in the first place you selfish b....! If you didnt live on an inbred little Island where everyone is related and daddy thinks he is the King, you would be done for meddling with wildlife like that. Cruel beyond words. Oh and whilst i am on the subject...
You and your equally vile sidekick leave the seagulls alone. They have more right to be there than you pair of bullying show offs!!!
Yes whats happened to the money that was raised for the ducks then???

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So Ruby’s selling her tickets for £45 each instead of the £46 she paid. I’d just be glad to get anything back if the theatre won’t refund them. What a grabby bunch they are 🙄
Just quoting myself because what a day to be alive - Princess Georgia called me a “douchebag” 😉🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Karen826

VIP Member
Sorry but ruby is an ok singer, not enough to make me want to listen all day okay though ... clearly ruby was unaware Georgia is recording her
I agree Ruby is nothing outstanding. Of course another set up🙄
The way she was tagging fishing companies made me so angry. She expects everything for free. There was no need for all that filming Jowan. Talk with your phone away you horrible little weasel of a woman!
Then the carry on over a seagull feather on her bike. Anything for silly pathetic content.
Oh and why claim you know nothing about tennis and act like a silly little girl filming yourself asking Adam stupid questions that you already know the answer too! Had a good old show off in the shop again i see. Only time she goes there is to act silly and get attention. Work my arse!!!🙄
This woman is just one big fake lying pathetic scrounger!🙄

Shelps

Thing is, she’s not hidden away on Scilly is she? How long has she been at school on the mainland?!

So funny, because she can beg and get duck food and washing powder for free, she thinks she can beg and get Ruby a part in a West End Show 🤣 so entitled and up herself.

• Angry
  • Haha

Computer says no

Chatty Member
Oh the irony of her stating she hopes she still has it when she is Kylie’s age. Take a good hard look in the mirror Georgia, you look about 20 years older than Kylie 🤣

• Haha
IMG_3639.png

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again and I’ll keep on saying it… of course they’re desperate for water and food because you’ve FUCKING CAGED THEM SO THEY CAN’T FORAGE FOR THEMSELVES. THEY ARE WILD ANIMALS GEORGIA THAT YOU ARE MAKING RELIANT ON YOU FOR FOOD AND WATER. We all know you read here so for the love of fucking god stop being cruel to these ducks and let them go.You are a first class selfish cunt.

• Sad
  • Heart