Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foreverfalcons

Chatty Member
I see the gratitude when receiving free things runs in the family 🙄. Who sent you that Jowan? Dunno. How appreciative! No wonder though, look what he's got as a role model. Is she on the bloody beg now for fishing gear? Jowan obviously has got his head switched on to learn those things about fishing so I'm sure he can google for reviews on decent fishing websites. Of course he won't get freebies by doing that though! She's really infuriated me today - more so than usual - she does less and less work in the shop every day. She should take a look at her sister who looks after her family and works more hours in a day than Georgia does in a week!.

• Angry
Reactions: 16

Karen826

VIP Member
I am absolutely furious that this vile bitch has captured those poor birds and locked them in a cage all for fucking content!!😡
That poor mother duck was taking her babies for a stroll and then gets pounced upon by the biggest predator of them all! Then her equally vile side kick joins into her pantomime laughing and finding it funny😡
How bloody cruel locking them in a cage like that so they cant roam free. How the hell does she get away with it every time. She has me furious!!
As for the Ruby singing setup..pathetic just pathetic🙄

Karen826

VIP Member
Good on you they are all just taking the total piss out of that product. All the silly schoolgirl giggling every day taking it saying its yuk yet its meant to be tasteless. They couldnt of sent it to a more disgusting disrespectful bitch.
Also noticed she didnt tag "itch" when she was slagging off their poo bags. When will these companys see sense😡

Fake shite about her going to miss J, nope your not, you'll be counting the days, disgrace this one as a mother.

How many times does she spout "somebody just messaged me" , b***ocks youre just on the sell again. Nobody messaged, and certainly not messaged to say your skin is great.

Her life is groundhog day.

Karen826

VIP Member
And water, I hate the way she says that 😂
I just generally hate everything she says. She always puts on a posh accent.
why the hell does she always film herself when shes talking to Adam or Jowan? Can she not have any family convos without filming herself and playing on everything for content. So immature and pathetic🙄

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
Just why
I’d be absolutely mortified if a stank of bo whilst I was out
Not be proud of it
Disgusting Bitch
Them poor boys need a gas mask chucking her around stinking like that 🤢
She’s like a giggling pathetic idiot around males
Definitely inbred island 😳

Computer says no

Chatty Member
That’s right Georgia, only on shitter island would the inbreds have community spirit in interfering with wild animals so you can have content for the gram. What’s going to happen if this carries on year after year, the beach will be overrun with ducks and I bet they will be moaning then! Someone really needs to intervene and remove those ducks away from the biggest inbred of them all, that’s you Georgia!

Shineyshine

VIP Member
She’s not a size 6 today… she’s slightly smaller than a size 16 🤣🤣🤣
I bet it took all her willpower not to say it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Shineyshine

VIP Member
She’s got a bloody cheek selling T-shirts with Save our Oceans or whatever it is plastered on the front. Her carbon footprint must be enormous given the number of flights, unnecessary BS beauty box deliveries and other journeys she racks up. She’s taking the piss.

Her skin today, according to her is looking fantastic (pah hahaha - see attached photo), and it’s all down to this Vitamin E product. Funny that. Yesterday and day before it was entirely down to some new cleanser. Which is it then? Can’t be both, skin doesn’t work like that and each time she said it was down to one product… Liar.

Attachments

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
I just generally hate everything she says. She always puts on a posh accent.
why the hell does she always film herself when shes talking to Adam or Jowan? Can she not have any family convos without filming herself and playing on everything for content. So immature and pathetic🙄
The filming the conversations is so cringe. The way she gurns and pulls faces is just a silly act all for the gram. Honestly, a grown woman, who does that!

She wants to be amazing wonderful Georgia who rescues the ducklings, but she doesn't want them at home, here's an idea, leave them in nature, they will be huge pests if she carries this on year on year, a few ducks will be 18 ducks, then 30 ducks, 40 ducks, who she begs food for! Funny that ducklings poo and it smells, who would have thought it, if have been inclined to say no if I was the people who owned that land, because Georgia will now think that's her land, like the grass they leave their boats on, the other house they leave their bikes up against, not on her own property. She boils my piss!
I can't believe when trying to pick up the mother duck she said 'oh god this is stressful' yeah don't worry about the duck and ducklings you moron, not stressful for them whilst seperate and becky was throwing ducklings in the box! 'it's up to the community to look after them now' but she'll want the bloody glory of 'saving' them.

Shes filmed the girls having the collagen every day but yet she 'forgot to have it a few times last week' how? How do you post it daily, same shit them downing it in juice being reminded/asked that you can't taste it, of course she 'forgot'.

• Heart

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
The nasty sale tactics are out in full force today. Start by making people feel like they're missing out on something if they don't buy her product, make them feel almost judged and embarrassed that they haven't even tried the product, then give them the friendly smile to get them back on side 🙄 she's so fake...
What she never tells people is the same 20% discount is available online and in store. She makes out its just through her website. Misleading the witness!! This is why I will only buy BS stuff through the website or my local store. I have to say (don't shoot me though 🤭🤭) that the ginger shampoo stuff is actually good for my psoriasis. I wasn't a fan at first but have tried others and now, after speaking to the lovely staff in store and getting correct and proper info, I've persevered and it's doing OK.

Shall I get my coat?? 🤣🤣🤣

Or, to quote from the hilarious Mario thread....should I never message this page again? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart