Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
You're an ignorant, rude, not in the slightest bit funny laughing at your neighbours queuing up for a newspaper.
More than likely let's hope they laugh at you, you boyish figure, your gutless dipstick hubby, berk of a son who goes around hitting the bushes when wildlife could be nesting there, or your daughter who along with you Dad really arent good singers, either that or your deaf too.
Nope they prob wont cos guess what these are normal people you knob.
Who the f**k would want to holiday there, knowing the only entertainment is her Dad and her same repertoire of songs, you're everything that shouts dont fo there for your jollies, what an advertisement she is for the Silly billy isles.
I'm surprised Tat hasnt jumped ship to normality.
You will never ever be a nice person George sorry Georgia, you grift all the time, I mean fancy getting a scholarship, that d make good headlines.
Completely agree with all Above but got to admit the work Berk made laugh 😂
---
Completely agree with all Above but got to admit the work Berk made laugh 😂
Word even I can’t spell

Reactions: 1

Libertine1975

VIP Member
She is such a tight arsed bitch. She can well afford to give these shorts away to one of her followers. Always has to be about money with her. Hasnt got a kind bone in her body. She no doubt got them for free anyway seeing as they sell Jules stuff in the shop.
Has she deleted this story? I can't see one about shorts...