Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re the actors who play Lisa and Phil together in real life at that point still?

wasn’t it Steve who got caught Dogging 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We’re the actors who play Lisa and Phil together in real life at that point still?

Omg just googled I had no idea! He must have had some dirt on the EE bosses to not only keep his job, but be promoted to one of the biggest cast members 🤮 don't cha just love the BBC?!

Reactions: 1
Omg just googled I had no idea! He must have had some dirt on the EE bosses to not only keep his job, but be promoted to one of the biggest cast members 🤮 don't cha just love the BBC?!
He's been in it since the start hasn't he?

I don't remember the Zoe and Antony storyline dragging on for as long as it has. It's so hopelessly unbelievable they have zero chemistry and nothing in common.

Omg I’d never heard of that 😭 went to Google it and found the article on top about it and this has finished me - ‘’ He even wore disguises, like the wig from when he played Captain Hook in pantomime, to avoid being recognised.’’ 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Omg I’d never heard of that 😭 went to Google it and found the article on top about it and this has finished me - ‘’ He even wore disguises, like the wig from when he played Captain Hook in pantomime, to avoid being recognised.’’ 😂
His ex says he forced her to participate as well? Obviously her word against his, but if that's true then that's seriously sick. How the f did he manage to save his reputation?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Remember when the actress who plays Kathy got caught giving a blow job on the A1? She tried to make out that she was massaging her partner’s stomach. I remember she tried to sue the Sun for libel and lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like how we're meant to believe wet blanket Antony can replace a car battery 😆
So apparently this was around the time Michelle Ryan was written out due to 'exhaustion'/ mental health issues. Her and Antony were scripted to get married, but the story had to be changed at last minute, would explain why this ludicrous storyline is just getting worse!

• Wow

Interesting article about the show at this time, guess this is the start of a messy period for the show

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I like how we're meant to believe wet blanket Antony can replace a car battery 😆
So apparently this was around the time Michelle Ryan was written out due to 'exhaustion'/ mental health issues. Her and Antony were scripted to get married, but the story had to be changed at last minute, would explain why this ludicrous storyline is just getting worse!
Even more so when he once again professes his love to Kat and they get back together. Just not believable in the slightest.

On a side note I remember the scene of Ricky walking in on Janine eating dog food like it was yesterday 🙈

There's a few big character exits coming up over the next few weeks/months I seem to remember, most of whom I'll be glad to see the back of. I remember the new executive producer doing a "mass" cull and it being all over the papers/magazines at the time.

I was wondering why I don't remember a lot of what's happening at the moment, then I realised it was about the same time that we got a computer and the internet at home - i think it was dial-up and glacially slow but more interesting than EE!!

I remember Jamie's exit, but not much more. Was it at Christmas?

Reactions: 2

Interesting article about the show at this time, guess this is the start of a messy period for the show
Do we think Beppe's sudden disappearance was because he couldn't face 2 months of snogging Lynn?! 😂 Interesting they kept the storyline but just changed the actor!

• Haha
I was wondering why I don't remember a lot of what's happening at the moment, then I realised it was about the same time that we got a computer and the internet at home - i think it was dial-up and glacially slow but more interesting than EE!!

I remember Jamie's exit, but not much more. Was it at Christmas?
Yeah he dies at Christmas

Reactions: 1
I know a lot of people like Kat, but I can't stand her.
She is really getting on my nerves at the moment, Always gobbing off and flying off the handle. Her crying and wailing over Zoe moving to Scotland was ridiculous, it's hardly the other side of the world!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.