Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant stand Sonia Jackson and her sanctimonious rants and smug bullshit.

So bleeping glad that Jamie gets run over by Martin, just because it means Sonia doesn't get her happily ever after. Yeah, I'm that petty.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cant stand Sonia Jackson and her sanctimonious rants and smug bullshit.

So bleeping glad that Jamie gets run over by Martin, just because it means Sonia doesn't get her happily ever after. Yeah, I'm that petty.
She's a bleeping ballache back then abd she still is now, shes never changed🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She's a bleeping ballache back then abd she still is now, shes never changed🤣🤣🤣
Ever since the baby she turned into a complete Jack ass.Good the family fucked off.I actually really like Robbie second time around he’s a nice guy.He begged her and o keep the baby the witch never listens

Reactions: 4
Ever since the baby she turned into a complete Jack ass.

She literally turned into her mother, Carol, overnight. Blaming everyone else for her own mistakes, entitled, bossy, and needy as duck for male attention. Bore off!

Reactions: 3
I don’t think Jamie would go for Sonia in the first place, for sex only sure but not for a relationship. He’d definitely be more into Zoe if the writers were being realistic.

Reactions: 5
It’s really pissing me off how everyone is telling Mo that Trevor is just being nice to her when they all know that he’s a wife beater 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Ever since the baby she turned into a complete Jack ass.Good the family fucked off.I actually really like Robbie second time around he’s a nice guy.He begged her and o keep the baby the witch never listens
watching it second round too and i think the same Robbie. Theres something really endearing about him. He was actually lovely and a good character
at the time i thought he was a prat but that was probably down to comparing him to Dean Gaffney in real life!

Reactions: 8
Almost time for Alfie Moon
Just in time for a new thread, any suggestions for a title?

Reactions: 1
What's the general consensus with the Alfie character during his first stint? I must admit I enjoyed the will-they-won't-they thing with Kat, and him bursting in on her wedding to Andy. Basically, when did he become so hated? Or was he always?

What's the general consensus with the Alfie character during his first stint? I must admit I enjoyed the will-they-won't-they thing with Kat, and him bursting in on her wedding to Andy. Basically, when did he become so hated? Or was he always?
I think it was when they returned after they left in 2005 that people started disliking him

Reactions: 2
It’s really pissing me off how everyone is telling Mo that Trevor is just being nice to her when they all know that he’s a wife beater 🤬
Everyone acting like she’s overreacting after everything he did to her!! I did enjoy Sam giving him a slap though 😂

didn’t mind Alfie on his original stint but it’s just been same old for years now.

Reactions: 4
He wasn't bad on his first stint but the character was just the same and was so nasty in 2018, now he's just a nuisance trying to be like who he was in 2005, just no development....
They're all actually so horrible to her like she's not been abused?? I always loved the slaters but they're kind of nasty to eachother like have an ounce of sympathy, when she got our of prison they were so horrid to her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.