Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come and discuss all things Classic Eastenders.Watching on Drama throughout lockdown and loving every minute.

Recent favourite moments included

Cindy and David’s affair
Ian’s shooting
Simon and Tony having a gay affair
Tiffany pregnant with Grant's baby
Alan cheating on Carol
Marks HIV exposed in the Vic
Phil’s alcohol issues
Joe’s mental health
And so much more..I’m wondering how I’m going to keep up when back at work full time

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Loving the classic episodes! Although it always makes me laugh thinking about the fact I was 11/12 when I used to watch them first time round 🤭 😂

Reactions: 6
Classic Eastenders has been getting me through lockdown. I've watched them all religiously for last year. I was 14 when the episodes playing now originally aired in 1996! I had the biggest crush on Joe Wicks ever. Looking back as a 39 year old I have more of a crush on his dad. David Wicks was beautiful 😍 haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I only have freeview. 😕
It's the Drama channel they are on. Not a Sly channel, you can watch them on Freeview - channel 20 I think. And I think they might be on UKTV Play as well - but that's a guess I'm not sure.
Correct they are on the Drama channel, as Stephen T Jackson said channel 20 on Freeview. Every weekday they show 2 episodes from 1pm and these will be available for catch up on the UKTV Player

Reactions: 1
Classic Eastenders has been getting me through lockdown. I've watched them all religiously for last year. I was 14 when the episodes playing now originally aired in 1996! I had the biggest crush on Joe Wicks ever. Looking back as a 39 year old I have more of a crush on his dad. David Wicks was beautiful 😍 haha
Same I can’t wait for Jamie Mitchell to show up.I’m preparing myself for Tiffany’s exit as it one of my first soap memories😆

Reactions: 5
Phil ruining Christmas lunch was hilarious.Loving him hiding the miniatures in Kathys dishwasher 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love this. One of my favourite memories was Gita catching Sanjay in bed with another woman!
I quite like Sanjay and Gita.I don’t remember him being such a gambler but he is 😆
Her sister meena!! Haha
lol I had forgotten about Sanjay and Gita! I was at school when this first aired and we always took the piss out of Gita for being a moany, frumpy freshie 🤣

No such thing as “spoilers” back then (well there were a few in tv magazines but they were few and far between) and so it was a huge shock when that particular episode ended with Gita catching Sanjay and her sister at it! 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Loving Phil he has some good lines when he’s drinking.Love Sanjay and Gita trying for another baby.The storylines were so much better without being so full one

Reactions: 2
Sharon and Phil had an affair behind Grants back.
Miss David, was one of my fave characters, love a drunk Phil, he plays it so realistically!!!!
Forgot how awful Lorraine is, thank god she wasn't it for very long.
Alan pining over that Frankie, ruined a good character there imo ( Alan that is, not Frankie she was such a cow!)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sharon and Phil had an affair behind Grants back.
Miss David, was one of my fave characters, love a drunk Phil, he plays it so realistically!!!!
Forgot how awful Lorraine is, thank god she wasn't it for very long.
Alan pining over that Frankie, ruined a good character there imo ( Alan that is, not Frankie she was such a cow!)
Of course! And wasn't there a confession tape that was played in the car?

Also, loved Bianca and Tiffany.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.