Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is really getting on my nerves at the moment, Always gobbing off and flying off the handle. Her crying and wailing over Zoe moving to Scotland was ridiculous, it's hardly the other side of the world!
id forgotten what a pain in the arse she was..this week has been pathetic in terms of the Slaters.. they seem to be involved in every storyline

Reactions: 5
They over used the Slater family....remember there was a saying....'Unless you're a Slater, see you later' that was mentioned in an article at the time.

Reactions: 6
I know a lot of people like Kat, but I can't stand her.
She is really getting on my nerves at the moment, Always gobbing off and flying off the handle. Her crying and wailing over Zoe moving to Scotland was ridiculous, it's hardly the other side of the world!
Yeah, Kat is so annoying!! I can’t stand that Tom either. And Laura 😩
Yeah, Kat is so annoying!! I can’t stand that Tom either. And Laura 😩
Tom is an absolute melt I don't know what Sharon sees in him. Also mad how characters move in together after only a couple of dates!

Reactions: 2
Sonia's face is a different colour to her neck 😅
Tbf I probably looked the same back then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Agree the slaters were overexposed, only good thing is meant less of Laura and Ian and her sex schedule bleugh! What a hideous character Laura is, I don't remember her being so unhinged...

The Slaters are pissing me off with their controlling behaviour 😤 first Zoe now Mo, they’re insufferable.

Reactions: 7
Finding Summer 02 a bit of a slog! Nothing seems to move on or change from one episode to the next 🥱

Reactions: 7
I'm going to Barryoke in April.. I can't wait to sing along with Barry and tell him that witch Janine aint tit

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm going to Barryoke in April.. I can't wait to sing along with Barry and tell him that witch Janine aint tit
Lol I went last year, it was amazing. He does a meet and greet after too 😂 at one point he was singing Angels, a stage invader jumped on the stage and his wife tried to fight then off.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Glad to see the back of Zoe albeit it temporarily.
I thought the scene between Patrick and Paul at the cemetery very moving.
The actress playing Sadie reminds me of Toni Collette, its all I can see.
Loving Sharon's hair in these episodes.
Nice to see Ricky again.
Laura had a right nerve sticking her oar into Sharon and Tom's business, awful character.
Love the Peggy and Sam relationship.
Lisa is an idiot.

Sorry
Im also a hypocrite as I massively despise behaviour like this from anyone but ruthless Phil to Lisa is brilliant

Reactions: 1
Lol I went last year, it was amazing. He does a meet and greet after too 😂 at one point he was singing Angels, a stage invader jumped on the stage and his wife tried to fight then off.
I have been too but it wasn't as exciting as that 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.