Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve and Letitia in the second episode ❤
Danny dyer could never

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Steve and Letitia in the second episode ❤
Danny dyer could never

I wonder if the modern day writers had watched it for their flashback episode. The part about Phil hitting his old man could have easily been that scene at the end of the flashback episode.

I don't remember but my guess is Tom's wife
Tom said it definitely can’t be her as there was another letter about Mark’s HIV which I think was sent before Sadie was living in the Square. Also why would she give one to Pauline about Lisa & Phil? Why would Sadie care about that?

Last edited:
I think it’s actually Laura Beale behind the letters.
I couldn’t remember this storyline from first time round but the last letter to Pauline rang a bell and I think it’s them.

• Wow
Been catching up so a few months behind on the jubilee eps. I was a baby when these were originally on so only knew stuff from clips, some great characters and had no idea about all the Janine stuff and what she went through. Also loving Kim Medcalf as Sam

Reactions: 2
Not Billy playing Gareth Gates outside the Slaters on a market special portable 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lisa is doing my head in, grow a back bone and get your daughter. Sitting here with my 6 month old and it's giving me the rage 🙈

Reactions: 7
Lisa is doing my head in, grow a back bone and get your daughter. Sitting here with my 6 month old and it's giving me the rage 🙈
I don’t even remember it being so bad but it’s awful. The fact she keeps shouting or crying every minute and then wondering why they think she’s unstable? 😕. I personally think she’s ungrateful and never satisfied she was awful and rude to Pauline (don’t get me wrong MIL’s can be nosy and interfering and it’s annoying) but even when they genuinely just want to help or spend time with the baby, she’s complaining - if they didn’t want to help she’d complain. Considering she’s come from a background where she allegedly had no support you think she’d like that her daughter has a grandma and people who want to spend time with her.

Also, another thing that kept doing my head in is… she sleeps in past ten/past Louise being awake and she shouts at them that they should have woke her up? No wonder she comes back with bipolar because watching it back she doesn’t seem all there mentally emotional breakdowns constantly.

Reactions: 3
I don’t even remember it being so bad but it’s awful. The fact she keeps shouting or crying every minute and then wondering why they think she’s unstable? 😕. I personally think she’s ungrateful and never satisfied she was awful and rude to Pauline (don’t get me wrong MIL’s can be nosy and interfering and it’s annoying) but even when they genuinely just want to help or spend time with the baby, she’s complaining - if they didn’t want to help she’d complain. Considering she’s come from a background where she allegedly had no support you think she’d like that her daughter has a grandma and people who want to spend time with her.

Also, another thing that kept doing my head in is… she sleeps in past ten/past Louise being awake and she shouts at them that they should have woke her up? No wonder she comes back with bipolar because watching it back she doesn’t seem all there mentally emotional breakdowns constantly.
Yeah i don't remember it being this bad either. Personally i would flip a lid if it was my baby not keep running to sonia all the time. But then again i wouldn't have left a nice guy like Mark to go back to a head like Phil 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’d have jumped in the back of the van until I got out of the square at least, now everyone will have seen her with Gus, so he’s landed himself right in it there. As much as Lisa irritates me, I really hope she gets away to Portugal with Louise.

Reactions: 2
Might be controversial but I don’t think it’s ok to run to a whole other country with the baby without a plan, money and your mental health in tatters. She wasn’t happy and kept complaining when she was with mark (because she settled) & with Phil she said she would have been alright with him if it was just them as a family w/o Peggy; even tho she’s a bit of a bully but not really grounds to run away with his child.

I do think they would have tried to shut her out if he split with her though and I didn’t like that but all she had to do was split from him, find a job and co-parent, if he tried the legal route against her - she’s stable in her own right, they have no issues coparenting as they did it before (when she was married to mark). I just think it’s bad she tried to run away with Louise before but after she knew how much losing Ben hurt him I just don’t get how you can flee with a man’s child and all this ‘she’s mine’ like the baby is a toy

… she’s both of theirs in the eyes of the law. That being said I would not want to coparent with the Mitchell’s but then (even in soap land) I wouldn’t have been with him in the first place 🤣.

Reactions: 1
I’d have jumped in the back of the van until I got out of the square at least, now everyone will have seen her with Gus, so he’s landed himself right in it there. As much as Lisa irritates me, I really hope she gets away to Portugal with Louise.
This was my thoughts too, and i would have taken the postcard 🙈 i don't remember any of this the first time around but then i was 22 and off living my best life 😂😂 i believe he finds her in Portugal and brings the baby back, but eventually she regains full custody in the end until louise rejoins the show as a teenager years later.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.