Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching with older eyes it's also kind of unbelievable someone like 25 year old Natalie would fancy 40 year old Barry šŸ¤£
I never noticed the age difference between Natalie and Barry. They seem like they are the same age!

Reactions: 2
I never noticed the age difference between Natalie and Barry. They seem like they are the same age!
Natalie is quite mature for her age (at current Classic EE pace) and Barry can be quite childish so they sort of even each other out

I sometimes forget how old sheā€™s meant to be and that thereā€™s an age gap between them until I remember she went to school with Bianca & Tiffany. She was quite childish and naive back then and B & Tiff acted more grown up than they were

Reactions: 5
Is this Dennis, sorry for such awful quality. Promise itā€™s not a potato View attachment 1605024
Sorry I know this was posted a few months ago, but which episode or character was that? Does anyone remember?
---

Natalie is quite mature for her age (at current Classic EE pace) and Barry can be quite childish so they sort of even each other out

I sometimes forget how old sheā€™s meant to be and that thereā€™s an age gap between them until I remember she went to school with Bianca & Tiffany. She was quite childish and naive back then and B & Tiff acted more grown up than they were
I think Natalie's haircut made her look older too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Sorry I know this was posted a few months ago, but which episode or character was that? Does anyone remember?
---

I think Natalie's haircut made her look older too.
That picture isnā€™t from Eastenders. Itā€™s a different actor from Karen Pirie

Randomly came up on my Instagram (thanks algorithm! šŸ˜…) Nigel Harman is now really into meditation and does online classes! He's calls himself the meditating actor šŸ„°šŸ‘

• Wow
Oh I cannot wait for the Nigel Harman episodes to start! I absolutely loved Dennis. But in 2003, 14 year old me thought it was a good idea to send a letter professing my love and a mixtape of early 00's love songs to his fanmail address. To be fair, he did reply with a signed cast card, but I cringe when I look back on it šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Antā€™nee is so wooden Iā€™m surprised Patrick and Paul havenā€™t got splinters.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If Antā€™nees mum didnā€™t approve of Kat what the duck would she think of him trying to bone Zoe.Watching second time around heā€™s a total sap

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Heā€™s so bad. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen him trying to act in anything since his Walford days.
---

This scene in todays second episode had me laughing. Little Stephen terrorising Ian about ā€œthat little tartā€ šŸ˜…
0E8D3525-21C8-410B-B198-D810178CC0B2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Not buying these nice looking blokes after Lynne - first Beppe, now Jason - she's permanently sour faced!

Ian getting Steven to lie and when that fails he starts gaslighting Laura šŸ™„ pathetic excuse for a man.

Reactions: 7
For some reason I canā€™t remember this storyline but wow Laura has become a bit psycho. Not janineā€™s biggest fan but to burn her and be so blasĆ© about it is shocking. Isnā€™t it crazy years later, her son bobby kills his own sister and battered Jane with a hockey stick? Genetics eh šŸ˜³

Jamie and Belinda and Joey the budgie.
Really funny stuff in the latest episodes.

For some reason I canā€™t remember this storyline but wow Laura has become a bit psycho. Not janineā€™s biggest fan but to burn her and be so blasĆ© about it is shocking. Isnā€™t it crazy years later, her son bobby kills his own sister and battered Jane with a hockey stick? Genetics eh šŸ˜³
I can't stand her, everytime she's on screen I am counting down the episodes until she falls down the stairs šŸ˜’

• Haha
Laura was an awful character and the actress was so charmless. Definitely an old school nepo baby.

God it's got dull ATM
They were really starting to drag out the stories! And Phil and Lisa makes me šŸ¤®

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.