Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to this Ann-A-Knee was born in Feb 1970 and we’re currently in June 2002 so he’s 32

Gives me the ick, what would a 32 year old doctor see in a 18 year old working on a market stall.

Reactions: 3
Same. All the other Square residents are a bunch of hypocrites.

Just watched the jubilee episode, and really did feel awful for her.
She has been pretty awful but she's also had it tough and isn't she only supposed to be about 19 at this point? Bit harsh of everyone to write her off

Reactions: 4
She has been pretty awful but she's also had it tough and isn't she only supposed to be about 19 at this point? Bit harsh of everyone to write her off

I thought her sister was a right witch for abandoning her.

Janine is a product of her upbringing and circumstances. She's a good contrast to Zoe, who was saved from such a horrid life because she had a family who actually gave a duck about her.

Reactions: 7
As much as I loved the Frank Butcher character he really was a bleeping terrible father to his kids but mostly to Janice especially when he married Peggy who was such a witch to her.

Reactions: 6
Roy starting a campaign against Janine 🙄 Shame he was so gutless when it came to taking a stand with Nathan.

Reactions: 9
There goes Beppe with possibly the worst exit in history 🤣 Apparently he had a couple months left on his contact, but came into work that day and said he wasn't coming back again!
Anyone know why Greco left in such a huff?

• Wow
  • Haha
There goes Beppe with possibly the worst exit in history 🤣 Apparently he had a couple months left on his contact, but came into work that day and said he wasn't coming back again!
You mean that was his exit? Damn, that was low key

Reactions: 5
Must have been eager to start work on his many many other roles for stage and screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wish Kat had backhanded Doctor Trunonce
🤣 When I watched as a 12 year old I remember thinking it was really romantic and didn't get what all the fuss was about!
But looking back, not only was she barely a child, she was vulnerable as hell! Dead mum, real mum is sister, had run away multiple times, had been abused on the streets... I know they try to paint Truman as a innocent wouldn't hurt a fly kinda guy, but no 32 year old man lusting over an 18 year old is THAT naive 😫

As much as I feel for Zoe’s character, she’s a bit of a bunny boiler when she likes someone. Look how she was with Jamie then Anthony. Even when they keep saying “we’re friends” she’s still full on and into them and doesn’t really want to hear no. She feels she ‘loves’ a guy just because they kiss or give her abit of attention. She is definitely young, naïve and craving love and affection from the wrong guys, I’m sure I remember she ended up with Dennis and den and tried to trick Dennis into thinking she was pregnant to keep him away from Sharon? (Hope I haven’t mixed her up with someone else 🤣) but her character was always chasing guys and doing the most to try and keep them…

Also with the Anthony situation, not sure why they would even want to explore any ‘attraction’ when he’s nearly double her age and he was into her mum/sister and they were intimate, wrong on so many levels! 🤢 the way they tried to make it seem innocent and they (anthony and Zoe) were both shy and awkward and into eachother is so wrong, can’t believe that storyline was allowed. Edited to add: doesn’t he get with Zoe then get back with Kat eventually? I feel nauseous over this storyline, can’t wait for it to end lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
As much as I feel for Zoe’s character, she’s a bit of a bunny boiler when she likes someone. Look how she was with Jamie then Anthony. Even when they keep saying “we’re friends” she’s still full on and into them and doesn’t really want to hear no. She feels she ‘loves’ a guy just because they kiss or give her abit of attention. She is definitely young, naïve and craving love and affection from the wrong guys, I’m sure I remember she ended up with Dennis and den and tried to trick Dennis into thinking she was pregnant to keep him away from Sharon? (Hope I haven’t mixed her up with someone else 🤣) but her character was always chasing guys and doing the most to try and keep them…
Yes. When Zoe found out that Dennis was cheating with Sharon, she faked a pregnancy to keep him. She tried to seduce him to actually get pregnant, which failed, so she shagged Den. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Edited to add: doesn’t he get with Zoe then get back with Kat eventually? I feel nauseous over this storyline, can’t wait for it to end lol.
Yes that's right. I remember reading that him getting back with Kat wasn't supposed to happen. They finally got him and Zoe together but the actress who plays Zoe had to take some time off from the show (I think with exhaustion?) so the whole story had to be rewritten. He ended up in bed with Kat and - surprise surprise - Zoe returned and caught them.
The whole story gives me the ick - more so because of how immature and childlike the Zoe character is.

The Julia theme raises it's head again for the most inappropriate proposal of the century 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't have drama channel but been going through some old eps on my own - where are you guys at now ? im in 2003

I don't have drama channel but been going through some old eps on my own - where are you guys at now ? im in 2003
Are you in the UK? Drama channel is free on Freeview or the UK play app is free to download 😊

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.