Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’m missing my Classic Corrie fix! 😭😭

it’s amazing watching these episodes back that Steve and Tracy actually ended up together now 😂

Reactions: 8

Bawsack89

What was Sunitas brother in? I can't pause the credits for the actors name because my sisters dog ate half the remote last night and I have the play button, volume button and some numbers available until the amazon man arrives. Attached a pic of the dog because he's handsome af.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Blanche saying that Liz looked like she was dressed like a prostitute had me howling.

It must have been so hard for the rest of the Barlows to not crack up in scenes with her.

Elsie1988

How funny was little Cheney in today’s episode at the restaurants with the Webster saying he loves kebabs and wants to work in a kebab shop 😂

• Haha

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
The scene with Karen’s dad was weird. The rain, the fact we couldn’t see his face, how he looked when he turned around
He was like a cross between The Demon Headmaster & Voldermort

I almost expected when he turned around a big bolt of thunder & lightning to strike behind him to give that added horror movie style of terror

Last edited:
  • Haha

Elsie1988

I really don’t like how they slut shame Candide so much. She’s the same as Sarah and the way she’s talked about all the time is disgusting. I’m so happy things like that changed slightly with us being 20 years on.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member

"In 2001, Toyah was raped, badly beaten and left for dead by an unknown attacker, who was later revealed to be her friend Phil Simmonds.

According to The Sun, viewers will learn that Toyah became pregnant following the attack, and the baby was stillborn. Facing further trauma in addition to what she had already experienced, Toyah buried the baby in a park."

This makes no sense. Toyah was still in coronation street for about a year after the attack and there was no sign of a pregnancy.
And we’ve watched this played out on screen recently last year I think or maybe 2022 on the Classic repeats so it will be fresh in the memory

Also her obsession with having a baby when she returned to modern Corrie a few years ago and this stillbirth was not mentioned as a possible reason for this?

Corrie love to pile on the misery

Reactions: 7