Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kachoochoo

VIP Member
we're building up to charlie abusing shelley, maya completely going off the rails and karl and todd shagging

oh and of course, sean's gonna turn up for real soon, having already made a brief cameo at that hospital party that time!

oh! and bradley walsh and debra stephenson!

Reactions: 9

kachoochoo

VIP Member
say what you like about karen, but surannes performance is great

haven't we all had a breakdown in the trafford centre at some point? 🫠

• Haha
  • Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
That scene is the funniest thing I’ve seen in ages 😂 the way Kevin was watching through the window and Kirk, Fred and Norris stood there as well

• Haha

kendallroysdownfall

Chatty Member
After 47 years I have finally given up on the new Coronation Street which is an absolute shame because classic Coronation Street is brilliant. These two episodes were so well written.

Reactions: 8

kendallroysdownfall

Chatty Member
The acting and scenes between Cilla and little Chesney was brilliant despite how utterly awful Cilla is !
I actually thought she acted really well. The flickers on her face when Chesney talked about the box abuse that then hardened back to her usual demeanor - like she couldn't allow herself to go there.

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
That Karl is horrible. Constantly snarling at Todd to tell Sarah about them, being threatening/abusive. Why would Todd even want to pursue it when Karl is such a bully
He's so predatory. Constantly pressuring a younger man who's struggling with his sexuality. I don't know what the writers were thinking with this Character, he's so badly written, no depth to his personality and there are no nice loving moments between him and Todd, it's all arguments and him trying to pressure Todd.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I know people don’t like Sean in modern day Corrie but I really feel sorry for him in these classic episodes. How vile is Kelly being with him?

She tries to kiss him. He says no he’s not interested as he’s gay. She then keeps trying to kiss him and force herself on him and not taking no for an answer. Then back in the factory she still tries to force the issue, Sean literally has to fight her off and then she makes out to Danny the story was the other way around getting Sean the sack