Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elsie1988

They’ve only just had the large bath delivered. You might be thinking of another scene
I know that but I swear they’ve done a bathtub falling through the ceiling before 😂
---
I know that but I swear they’ve done a bathtub falling through the ceiling before 😂
I’ve just remembered it was when they got the water bed and they came through the ceiling. That ceiling must be so weak by now 😂

Luce0331

VIP Member
Eileen is probably the best as she has had a tough time bringing up her boys.
Deirdre is the worst…look how Tracy turned out yet she she still stands by her even though she is poisonous.
She’s still a cow the way she’s treated Todd in the past when he decided not to go to uni

klairklopp

VIP Member
She was born June 2000 and we’re currently in January 2005

Presumably as she wouldn’t be turning 5 until June and she would be one of the last in her class to do so, they delay their start date until January?
My son was born in May 2000 and he started in January. Back then, in our local schools anyway you started either the September or January before your 5th birthday. I think it’s different now.

kachoochoo

VIP Member
didn't shirley carter and her pal (2 julies weren't they?) bury bodybag alive??

god, another show to add to my rewatch list 😆

I have just checked ITVX...and all the episodes are on there back to May 6th..So unsure what is happening....
I’ve just come to say the same!! Annoyed though because I’ve already watched the ones that were available so have got to go back now and watch the 3 I’d missed!!
---
Have they been cutting bits out of episodes because one minute Claire was sat in the hairdressers then the very next scene she was walking down the street with Joshua!

Last edited:

kendallroysdownfall

Chatty Member
Actually if you rewatch that last scene with all his facial contortions it's like watching Simon Gregson (Steve) years on. I genuinely Googled to see if it was his Dad!