Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Fred’s little backwards boogie 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

I love the character. You can tell he was well loved behind the scenes too. He brings out the best of all his scene mates.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’ve just looked up Richard Fleeshman and tbh I’d like to thank him for keeping up with me and changing his look to my tastes. He was my type when I was 10, and well he is still my type at 30.

• Haha

eeeee1

Chatty Member
Sue Cleaver as Eileen absolutely stole the show today. Her monologues in the cab office and to the neighbours were so well done. She’s a great actress.

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
I couldn't believe the script today, telling Chesney he would go in a home etc. Surprised they got away with that even then..
My mum used to do that to me.
Threaten to put me in a home and I would never see my beloved grandparents again if I had done anything awful.
Like not eating oxtail soup. Or bad handwriting. Or not doing better in a spelling test than the girl next door

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow

Whiffy McBiffy

What are we on now, Christmas 2004? Karen was absolutely gorgeous. The fact that she drank pints and lit her own farts didn't subtract from her beauty. Steve really had the pick of the birds in the 2000s, despite having what looked like a Eurasian beaver on his head. I think the writers of Corrie missed a trick by not bringing Karen back, and having some kind of wrestling match with the lovely Ronnie Clayton for Steve's affections.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

kachoochoo

VIP Member
It’s the hindsight bit that fascinates me.
First time round it seemed Shelley was neurotic and Charlie just needed breathing space.
Now we know the future you can seem him as abusive and coercive.
oh totally

you can really see now how he started ramping the abuse up

can't wait till tracy puts on the negligee, sticks 'whatever' on the stereo and picks up the ornament... 😬

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Blanche: “Good looks are a curse, Deirdre. You and Kenneth should count yourselves lucky” 😄😄

I laughed out loud at that. Also when she was raging with Shelly in the Rovers and said she wouldn’t be back, even if she was handing out free nuts 🤣🤣
Loved Norris, getting in about the gossip and desperate for Karen to find out about the quiz. Christ, it really
Blanche: “Good looks are a curse, Deirdre. You and Kenneth should count yourselves lucky” 😄😄

I loved the scenes of Steve frantically trying to stop Karen from seeing a TV
I laughed out loud at that Blanche joke. Also when she was raging with Shelly in the Rovers and said she wouldn’t be back, even if she was handing out free nuts 🤣🤣
Loved Norris, getting in about the gossip and desperate for Karen to find out about the quiz. Christ, it really really shows how absolute shit current Corrie is.

• Haha

kachoochoo

VIP Member
we're building up to charlie abusing shelley, maya completely going off the rails and karl and todd shagging

oh and of course, sean's gonna turn up for real soon, having already made a brief cameo at that hospital party that time!

oh! and bradley walsh and debra stephenson!