Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loolabelle

VIP Member
My brain genuinely hurts wondering why Shelley would go there… like that sausage was porking your Mam! Why would you?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Elsie1988

After watching the repeats and then watching the current episodes alongside them, it reminded me how they never refer to connections between characters. Eg Leanne and Chesney. I can’t think when they last interacted with each other considering Les was like a step dad to Ches and he now lives at the same house with his family. Or Leanne and Maria etc. It would nice sometimes to reference things that had happened

Salacious

Chatty Member
Love love love these set of episodes.

The girls night out. The explosions. Even Sean isn't getting on my wick.

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I take back every insult towards Karen’s awful hairstyles after the Katy looks

Jesus Christ, the mullet in pigtails look. Jesus. Fucking. Christ. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

kendallroysdownfall

Chatty Member
Love love love these set of episodes.

The girls night out. The explosions. Even Sean isn't getting on my wick.
The girl's night out. So simple - just a realistic girl's night and just goes to show how far modern Corrie has fallen.

Sean is actually really good - saying that if Kelly had been a man and he a woman it would have been an attempted rape. He's not wrong. When did he get to be insufferable?

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Poor Fred! He was so upset. Betrayed by a friend, the woman he thought could love him and even worse, a son who could have said “I told you so”. Excellent acting by John Savident in the market scene.
Just a shame it was upstaged by Gail and Eileen.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I loved these episodes but struggled with Sunitas constant screaming!
Her screaming was going right through me from when her mouth was taped up to when she was outside and Meena was trying to run her & Dev over.

We get it, you’re scared. Give our ears a rest will ya 🤫

Those were great episodes. I forgot Maya went round burning all the shops

That, Corrie, is how you do a great set of episodes for a villain. And she didn’t overstay her welcome like more recent villains where they milked the character and kept piling on more unlikely scenarios for them in order to extend their stay in the show

IngressUK

VIP Member
I really cannot believe that Les is stupid enough to get back with Cilla.

After all that wooing of Janice, and for her to finally relent and get back with Les - only for him to fall for the 'charms' of that vile, scheming witch Cilla.

I didn't rate Cilla much the first time around. Watching her again in Classic Corrie, has reaffirmed that.

Bawsack89

I forgot about this Fred and Orchid storyline, he doesn't deserve what's coming to him poor Fred.

I'm loving baby Chesney though, he was one of the best child actors I think corrie ever found. He was natural, so funny without trying.

Will it be next week the Todd/Sarah baby storyline kicks off?

Luce0331

VIP Member
Wonder if Sally was this much of a pushy mother in real life and that’s how Phoebe Dynevor got her role in Bridgeton 😂 that could’ve been our Rosie!

• Haha