Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kevin1223

I remember liking Shelley all those years ago but she's actually a horror . No redeeming features whatsoever

Reactions: 7

Maid22

VIP Member
Blimey, id forgotten what an absolute horror Tracy was, awful storyline, poor Roy.
Wedding later, gutted it's not on next week, not all of us like xmas.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
That Karl is horrible. Constantly snarling at Todd to tell Sarah about them, being threatening/abusive. Why would Todd even want to pursue it when Karl is such a bully

Ktb

VIP Member
What the chuff was that fire about 😂
Coronation street will have you believe fires aren’t that bad.
I was laughing my head off at Janice trying to put it out with a few wafts of polyester.

• Haha

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I wonder if Debra Stephenson and Bradley Walsh got on off screen. They both have a background in comedy, and they seemed to work well together.
Apparently they got on a little too well. I remember it being reported that they had an ‘emotional’ affair towards the end of their time on the show

• Wow
  • Haha

kachoochoo

VIP Member
dunno if it was just my birthday hangover, but I actually had a bit of a lump in my throat at karen getting in the taxi and the sad version of the theme music 😭

Elsie1988

It’s annoying how quickly Liz folded after saying she wasn’t going to let Charlie win then left after one day. I feel it’s out of character as thought she’s stronger then what they are showing her as. Why didn’t she argue why Charlie is always behind the bar.

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
I don’t like this bloke who’s bullying Roy. I hope he doesn’t do anything too nasty to him as I can’t remember what happens
I had to Google as couldn’t remember him, no
spoilers but he’s only in 10 episodes so should be gone soon