Classic Coronation Street #5 Just have a little patience cropper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rita was right in every respect regarding the justice system. It was the shape of thing to come. Another example of Corrie being ahead of it's time.

Reactions: 6
That scene between Harry and Janice. Beautiful. Made you cry one minute, laugh the next. Classic Corrie.

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised they left the Rolf Harris bit in today. I was watching the Mel and Kim Rockin around the Christmas tree video recently and the line referencing him has been cut

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised they left the Rolf Harris bit in today. I was watching the Mel and Kim Rockin around the Christmas tree video recently and the line referencing him has been cut
When they show the episode of Only Fools & Horses on Gold where there is a séance in the Nags Head and the medium describes a figure that she can see who Trigger says sounds like Jimmy Saville, that is usually left in uncut

Most of the time if it’s a passing reference it’s kept in but in the Mel (Smith) & Kim (Wilde) video they also show a picture of Rolf when they mention him so can understand why they cut that out

Reactions: 3
When they show the episode of Only Fools & Horses on Gold where there is a séance in the Nags Head and the medium describes a figure that she can see who Trigger says sounds like Jimmy Saville, that is usually left in uncut

Most of the time if it’s a passing reference it’s kept in but in the Mel (Smith) & Kim (Wilde) video they also show a picture of Rolf when they mention him so can understand why they cut that out
Ah okay. I forgot there’s a picture of him

Blimey, id forgotten what an absolute horror Tracy was, awful storyline, poor Roy.
Wedding later, gutted it's not on next week, not all of us like xmas.

Reactions: 7
I haven't watched modern coronation street since about 2015 . Caught a glimpse tonight of an episode and was shocked how old the likes of Roy and Audrey looked . Felt quite sad actually ☹

Reactions: 3