Classic Coronation Street #5 Just have a little patience cropper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was in doctors on BBC at lunchtimes. I saw a few episodes and she was dreadful. Fake posh accent.
But as Cilla she was actually quite good, going from smiley and friendly to nasty in seconds and her face changed totally
That’s her real accent I think. I remember watching her on GMTV and didn’t sound like her cilla character on Corrie

Reactions: 2
brilliant episode today

Spiderman, summer holiday and sibelius were the perfect foil to the mcdonalds breaking down

not to mention the jack and vera bits, especially with her talking to frankie through the wall! 😭

Reactions: 3
I don’t remember Ashley’s middle name being Sibelius, even when he married Maxine.

Did his middle name come up during the Maxine wedding? (or Maxeem as Ashley called her)
---
I don’t remember Ashley’s middle name being Sibelius, even when he married Maxine.

Did his middle name come up during the Maxine wedding? (or Maxeem as Ashley called her)
To add to the above yes his middle name did come up in his previous wedding

Last edited:
Loved today's episode, the wedding, Jack and Vera, Steve, Karen and Tracey just all so good. One question I have is where the duck has this Steve Mcdonald gone, he is just a joke character now. He was excellent in this episode.

Reactions: 5
Loved today's episode, the wedding, Jack and Vera, Steve, Karen and Tracey just all so good. One question I have is where the duck has this Steve Mcdonald gone, he is just a joke character now. He was excellent in this episode.
Exactly!
The same with Gail.
I’m fed up with good characters being joke characters so that’s another reason I don’t watch it any more.

Just fell down a rabbit hole and read that Frankie and Jamie end up in a relationship?! I know he’s not her real son but she treats him like one and has known him since he was quite young? Can’t believe I don’t remember that storyline

It was a great episode! Gail is such an odd character in new Corrie, compared to then! I loved the wedding scenes!

Reactions: 1
Goodbye to Karen McDonald in today's first episode.
---
It was a great episode! Gail is such an odd character in new Corrie, compared to then! I loved the wedding scenes!
With Helen Worth now leaving Corrie, and where we are currently at (Xmas 2004). There is still another 20 years of Gail left in Corrie at this point. I highly suspect Gail will leave around Xmas 2024.