Classic Coronation Street #5 Just have a little patience cropper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually if you rewatch that last scene with all his facial contortions it's like watching Simon Gregson (Steve) years on. I genuinely Googled to see if it was his Dad!

The new look corner shop looks about half the size of the shop before the fire.

Hardly any room to swing a cat in the new shop.

Is Shelley really that desperate for a man that she’ll put up with this tit 🙄
Sadly it happens and is nothing about desperation. A school friend of mine ended up in a relationship like this, highly intelligent young woman who had previously been successfully independent, he isolated her and took her confidence away even though we tried to stop it, he was too manipulative. It’s a sadly very realistic storyline and can happen to anyone, not just people we think of as weak and / or desperate 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The new look corner shop looks about half the size of the shop before the fire.

Hardly any room to swing a cat in the new shop.
And they haven’t clocked it’s the wrong way around. The entrance used to be on the left now it’s on the right. I can’t remember it being so blue.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just read that Gail’s exit story in modern Corrie will be her getting back together with Martin. I’m guessing him slagging off the Katy storyline (rightfully imo) on Twitter will have to stop now.

• Wow
Reactions: 3