Classic Coronation Street #5 Just have a little patience cropper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The episodes have been taken off the app again, and on X they are saying they license has run out and they don't know if they will be added back 🥴
Oh no. I can’t watch during the day and I’m in the dark ages I don’t have Sky to record. Gutted. Confused how the license can run out when it’s their show they’re broadcasting.

Reactions: 2
Oh no. I can’t watch during the day and I’m in the dark ages I don’t have Sky to record. Gutted. Confused how the license can run out when it’s their show they’re broadcasting.
I agree! I always save mine up for the weekend but now I'm annoyed I didn't watch in the evenings when I got home from work :(

I’ve tweeted them telling them it’s a joke 😂 could have at least pre warned us so I could have caught up on time

Do none of you have the ability to record? That’s what I do? I know loads of people don’t have those boxes anymore but I find it so much easier than using the app.
No some of us don't.
We don't all have the latest TV.
ITV has stopped me on my TV.

Oh Mike didn’t take it off them in the end and they’re pals again.
But Fred’s joys were short lived as he had Claire’s tax office mother turn up to scour his books, I say, scour his books.

Absolutely thrilling stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone else Seen that Les Battersby might be returning to Corrie to save Leanne (modern day Corrie). If it’s true I can’t wait.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else Seen that Les Battersby might be returning to Corrie to save Leanne (modern day Corrie). If it’s true I can’t wait.
Not heard any rumour about a return but didn’t the actor leave under a bit of a cloud? I doubt they would welcome him back with open arms

Reactions: 3
I saw it in a couple of articles online and couldn’t work out if it was confirmed or just speculation. It would be epic if he did come back but I get what you mean due to him being suspended from the show.
Not heard any rumour about a return but didn’t the actor leave under a bit of a cloud? I doubt they would welcome him back with open arms

I’ve tweeted them telling them it’s a joke 😂 could have at least pre warned us so I could have caught up on time
Well yeah they must have known the license was running out. Maybe it’s my fault for complaining about Sunita’s screaming when Maya kidnapped her for twenty years 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw it in a couple of articles online and couldn’t work out if it was confirmed or just speculation. It would be epic if he did come back but I get what you mean due to him being suspended from the show.
I think the fact he's still a big drinker would be a no no.

Reactions: 1
The episodes have been taken off the app again, and on X they are saying they license has run out and they don't know if they will be added back 🥴
I have just checked ITVX...and all the episodes are on there back to May 6th..So unsure what is happening....

Reactions: 1
I have just checked ITVX...and all the episodes are on there back to May 6th..So unsure what is happening....
I’ve just come to say the same!! Annoyed though because I’ve already watched the ones that were available so have got to go back now and watch the 3 I’d missed!!
---
Have they been cutting bits out of episodes because one minute Claire was sat in the hairdressers then the very next scene she was walking down the street with Joshua!

Last edited: