Classic Coronation Street #5 Just have a little patience cropper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did Chesney call Ritas group when he came out from under the table and then told them they wanted their legs slapped. I have rewound but still can't understand what he said and I am a Northener. :LOL:
He said “Call yourselves adults, you want your legs slapping”…. From another northerner who watched this episode yesterday 😊
---
I've loved this week's episodes, it was so much better 20 years ago. I'm having to fast forward the scenes with Charlie and Shelley and Martin and Katie because 🤮. It's so obvious how young she is but at the speed we go through episodes it should all be over and done with in a couple of months.

The snow for the wedding and scenes after, this might sound stupid but would that have been filmed during real snow? It looked (to me) more realistic than fake snow they use in modern TV.

I'm so happy Karen is gone, who is Steve's next wife?
I don’t know if anyone has answered this yet but I believe it’s the one and only Becky next…

Reactions: 5
He said “Call yourselves adults, you want your legs slapping”…. From another northerner who watched this episode yesterday 😊
---

I don’t know if anyone has answered this yet but I believe it’s the one and only Becky next…

yup

It's currently 2/3 January 2005

Becky will be rolling up soon at classic pace

IMG_20240620_012124.jpg

legend 💓

honestly, steve should be grateful that he's had 2 legendary wives!

(Vicky, we don't need to hear from you, thanks 👍)

Reactions: 4
I was trying to work out why I didn’t remember Becky being it as early as 2005. It’s because she’s only in one episode and played by someone else

Reactions: 1
Just catching up with this weeks episodes. Poor Roy 😭 that Vince is an ugly bully bastard.

Reactions: 4
---

I thought it was Michelle . Wasn't he with her first before Becky ?

I thought it was Michelle . Wasn't he with her first before Becky ?
Becky was Steve’s 3rd wife after Vicky & Karen

I’ve put the rest in a spoiler

I’ve had a quick read and he gets in a relationship with Michelle but she ends it after he has an affair behind her back with Becky. Then he and Becky become a long term couple eventually ending up in marriage

Michelle doesn’t end up back with Steve until many years later, presumably after his relationship with Becky ended

Reactions: 3
Can’t stand Becky. I’ve been loving classic Corrie but don’t know if I can go her again.

Reactions: 2
Strange edit in yesterdays episode. Blanched was in the cafe talking to Vera, next scene, she's in a restaurant with Deidre, Ken et al.

Reactions: 3
My daughter was born August 99, she didn’t start school until January, the older children started in September, not sure when Bethany was born?

My daughter was born August 99, she didn’t start school until January, the older children started in September, not sure when Bethany was born?
She was born June 2000 and we’re currently in January 2005

Presumably as she wouldn’t be turning 5 until June and she would be one of the last in her class to do so, they delay their start date until January?

Last edited:
She was born June 2000 and we’re currently in January 2005

Presumably as she wouldn’t be turning 5 until June and she would be one of the last in her class to do so, they delay their start date until January?
My son was born in May 2000 and he started in January. Back then, in our local schools anyway you started either the September or January before your 5th birthday. I think it’s different now.

My son was born in May 2000 and he started in January. Back then, in our local schools anyway you started either the September or January before your 5th birthday. I think it’s different now.
My daughter is a 1997 baby and they had 2 intakes per year back when she started school