Classic Coronation Street #5 Just have a little patience cropper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm behind can't wait to catch up. Just wanted to say the quiz episodes omg 😂😂😂 so funny even my husband had a chuckle.

Reactions: 2
I don’t like this bloke who’s bullying Roy. I hope he doesn’t do anything too nasty to him as I can’t remember what happens

Reactions: 6
Craig and Rosie have dyed their hair and started wearing black and everyone's acting like they've joined a cult and started sacrificing orphans 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe Sally called her a slapper 😂
Realistic for some, my mum used to speak to me like that if I wore too much make up or wore something she didn’t like so I think probably kids did face that if they were goths or punks etc

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don’t like this bloke who’s bullying Roy. I hope he doesn’t do anything too nasty to him as I can’t remember what happens
I had to Google as couldn’t remember him, no
spoilers but he’s only in 10 episodes so should be gone soon

Reactions: 7
Realistic for some, my mum used to speak to me like that if I wore too much make up or wore something she didn’t like so I think probably kids did face that if they were goths or punks etc
Yes and said I smelt like 'a bores handbag' if I had so much as a slither impulse on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not long to go until this long departed character reappears..

1233957.jpg

Ray Langton, last seen in 1978, long before the first ITV4 Classic Corrie episode in 1986 aired.

Deirdre recently mentioned him in the Xmas 2004 episodes - was this due to the production team knowing he would be returning in 2005?

Paula Wilcox played his sister Janice in 1969, more recently appeared in Corrie as Elaine Jones

Ray is also Tracey's real Father.

Nevile Buswell who played Ray, died on 25th December 2019 in Las Vegas, aged 76.

Charlie Stubbs finds out about the harassment this character is giving Roy, fires and punches him in the process.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Apparently 'Davenport's' was situated in this Railway Arch of the old 1968-1982 Coronation Street set.

Screenshot_20240619-145731_Samsung Internet.png

Obviously the old Coronation Street was long demolished by 2005, with the space it formerly occupied becoming part of the Granada Studios Tour, then a car park in later years.

Reactions: 1