Classic Coronation Street #5 Just have a little patience cropper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe they’ve put them back after I gave up waiting and started rewatching from Monday 🙈🙈 cba to go back now will just have to miss those ones and fill the gaps

Reactions: 2
Katy is THE WORST. And why does she have a mullet and dress like that?! Corrie stylists really did her dirty

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We’ve still got 3 more years worth of Charlie until he’s bludgeoned to death. I’m not sure I can deal with watching for all that time 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
We’ve still got 3 more years worth of Charlie until he’s bludgeoned to death. I’m not sure I can deal with watching for all that time 😩
I do like Charlie. He cracks me up at times, his behaviour and actions are quite typical of a lot of males back then. I enjoy his character and what he brings although not condoning his behaviour obvs. He’s much better with the shorter hair aswell. It’s Karen McDonald that’s driving me mental.

Last edited:
Not quite 3 years, it’s just over 2 years.

We’re in December 04 and he dies in January 07. That is still a lot longer than I thought he was in it for. I can’t deal with watching him either

This must have been the first coercive control story in a soap before that term was in use

Reactions: 5
Not quite 3 years, it’s just over 2 years.

We’re in December 04 and he dies in January 07. That is still a lot longer than I thought he was in it for. I can’t deal with watching him either

This must have been the first coercive control story in a soap before that term was in use
Oh yeah of course 2 years 🤦🏻‍♀️ maths ain’t mathing this morning! He makes my skin crawl. I think it’s worse watching it this time around because I’m so much more aware of what it is he’s doing.

He's such an over actor, it really grates on me. I saw him on stage in Viva Forever the Spice Girls Musical about 10 years ago and he was very shouty/massive over acting

When does he rip the earrings out? I keep looking at Shelley’s ears to see if she’s wearing any when she’s alone with him

I couldn't stand Cilla back in the day , hated her character, but she's actually quite entertaining 😂

Reactions: 4
I couldn't stand Cilla back in the day , hated her character, but she's actually quite entertaining 😂
She was in doctors on BBC at lunchtimes. I saw a few episodes and she was dreadful. Fake posh accent.
But as Cilla she was actually quite good, going from smiley and friendly to nasty in seconds and her face changed totally

Reactions: 3