claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her most recent video today thanking for 90k is it just me or is she louder and more high pitched in that 'heeeyy everyone'

Her most recent video today thanking for 90k is it just me or is she louder and more high pitched in that 'heeeyy everyone'
I've not seen this one.

Genuinely i do not go looking at her videos, i only watch them when they come up on my fyp 🤣

Yesterday there was some close up trio face ones with horrendous facial expressions and then one about "my Robbie" drawing a monobrow on her when she was drunk and passed out on the sofa. Proper cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A lovely montage for you this morning tattlers #cringe

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
How does she not have thrush from wearing body suits that must split her vag into two? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How does she not have thrush from wearing body suits that must split her vag into two? 🤔
They cannot be comfy 😂😂 i cross my legs everytime she pops up on my fyp wearing that. She must have canesten on subscribe & save with Amazon 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have real second hand embarrassment. What are the sex doll faces she is pulling now she's had her lips done? 😳😭🤣 Those faces coupled with the dental floss bodysuit have finished me off 😂

How can she watch the videos back and think it's a good look?? Just imagine when her sons friends find her 😳

Reactions: 2
Jane Norman closed about 10 years ago 🤣🤣 those jeans are something I would have worn when I was 14! I'm 36 now 🤣🤣 why does she just dance to the same songs over and over. Massive massive cringe my son would be mortified if I was like this all over tik tok

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s so bizarre. The cringe dancing, bad clothes and don’t get me started on the hair!! Her whole image reminds me of those girls on Snog Marry Avoid on bbc3 back in the day😳

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.