claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The make-up video was best 🤣🤣🤣

Of course people have been asking you what lipstick you use and how you apply it 🤔😂 i am 100% sure she didn't just make this content up as she wanted to show off her new lips.

Even her glasses are old fashioned. It's like she is stuck in some kind of early 2000 timewarp.

Reactions: 2
What the actual duck have I just watched! It reminds me of when me and my cousins used to make up dances and then do a concert for our parents! I genuinely feel embarrassed! I’ve cringed that hard I’m almost inside out! 😂😂😂

What are the law bodysuits all about??? 😮😮😮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm fed up seeing her 'dance' to that you want to bumba or whatever it is. Then do the stupid walk backwards at the end every single time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The make-up video was best 🤣🤣🤣

Of course people have been asking you what lipstick you use and how you apply it 🤔😂 i am 100% sure she didn't just make this content up as she wanted to show off her new lips.

Even her glasses are old fashioned. It's like she is stuck in some kind of early 2000 timewarp.
I think this as well - you only have to look at some of her clothes . For example - the crochet crop top and very short cream hipster skirt. I used to wear similar back in the early/ mid 2000’s

I'm fed up seeing her 'dance' to that you want to bumba or whatever it is. Then do the stupid walk backwards at the end every single time
And the face she pulls - like she is doing a warrior dance of some description.

• Haha
Right now i'm really confused. I thought she did aesthetics? You would have thought she would have mentioned her nursing qualification if she is going to mention first aid training? I might be wrong but thought you had to be qualified to do fillers etc?

Right now i'm really confused. I thought she did aesthetics? You would have thought she would have mentioned her nursing qualification if she is going to mention first aid training? I might be wrong but thought you had to be qualified to do fillers etc?
I also thought she was a beautician ( as she has mentioned this before ) and then another poster said she does this part time and did another job full time ( for a well known family apparantly ) who I have decided is the beckhams ( nothing to support this thought . Just decided that since Victoria B is from the same area it maybe them and Clare looks after Harper).

I also thought she was a beautician ( as she has mentioned this before ) and then another poster said she does this part time and did another job full time ( for a well known family apparantly ) who I have decided is the beckhams ( nothing to support this thought . Just decided that since Victoria B is from the same area it maybe them and Clare looks after Harper).
The Beckhams live in London though don’t they?

Reactions: 1
Just had a Google- they have a home in London and a home in the Cotswolds. Somewhere near Chipping Norton. No idea how close this is to where Clare lives.
Not very, I live in the same town as Clare and I doubt it’s the beckhams. Unless she’s travelling into London every day which I guess could possible but if she’s got a son at school etc I doubt it

Not very, I live in the same town as Clare and I doubt it’s the beckhams. Unless she’s travelling into London every day which I guess could possible but if she’s got a son at school etc I doubt it
Fair enough 🙂. It was just an assumption on my part.

I always thought this too? I do know someone who has managed to train without having a Nursing qualification but it’s like these no needle fillers etc.
She’s as thick as pig shite mind, that “profile” in no way screams progressional to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.