claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't deal with fact a grown woman (mother) does this 🙈 🤣 i mean how old is her son?? Imagine the stick at high school he will get.

On my FYP today is the new fave song "wanna g with the big boyz" in a pair of denim hotpants, thigh high boots and some kind of zip up top
Just watched that. She just does the same songs over and over again. And the faces she pulls 🤣🤣

Just watched that. She just does the same songs over and over again. And the faces she pulls 🤣🤣
A few scrolls down and she did another "hiiii everyone" video dressed in some slutty black jumpsuit saying trolls have been dm'ing her about not working so she wanted to tell everyone how hard she works.

The more i watch the more i am convinced these messages are not real 🤔

A market stall would be my guess. The stall next to where she buys the lipstick and eyeliner from which is opposite the shop she buys the fake ponytail from 🤣

Reactions: 3
I don't have instagram, is this where she is saying she is "bullied". Sure she did a Tiktok the other day saying someone had been DMing her vile things (can't remember what she said they were saying). She doesn't allow comments on TikTok so guess the "bullying" is an instagram thing?
If she's not allowing comments on Tictok why does she bother having it although I did see her say on her live the Trolls were out in force about her looks, personally I think she looks great

Reactions: 2
If she's not allowing comments on Tictok why does she bother having it although I did see her say on her live the Trolls were out in force about her looks, personally I think she looks great
She has a lovely figure and you can tell (under the hair piece and make up) she is naturally very pretty. She also seems like a very nice, harmless person.

I guess she doesn't allow comments on TikTok because she would get comments about her appearance and the dancing 😐 not sure what her content is on instagram but guessing it's similar and that on there you cannot turn comments off? 🤷‍♀️

So glad there is a thread

like others say, she’s probably harmless, but with that hair that reminds me of the Original Hairspary ( with Riki lake)

And her hands, like wtf I want to snap her fingers off, and why does she have a voice like she’s got a can of helium shoved up her arsed with a pipe to her voice box

At least she has her Robbie

I wonder what his army or RAF (not sure what he’s in but he is military) make of it , they are bound to rub himself bad

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I really do think she’s very lonely, likes the “nice” attention and is proud of her weight loss.
I have had a nose on the “gram and some of the content is what we could call raunchy.
I’m not surprised the warriors send her messages on there to be honest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.