claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clare has popped up on my fyp as usual this morning. The video was about her having a hard time and people giving her grief . I do feel for her - she does come across as a nice lady tbh but as the person above said she does herself no favours with the hair peice / how she looks and the dancing videos.
She should be allowed to post what she wants ( and shouldn’t be back on the end of bullying) but she should realise that people watching will have their 2p’s worth at the same time.

Reactions: 4
I don't have instagram, is this where she is saying she is "bullied". Sure she did a Tiktok the other day saying someone had been DMing her vile things (can't remember what she said they were saying). She doesn't allow comments on TikTok so guess the "bullying" is an instagram thing?

Reactions: 1
I don't have instagram, is this where she is saying she is "bullied". Sure she did a Tiktok the other day saying someone had been DMing her vile things (can't remember what she said they were saying). She doesn't allow comments on TikTok so guess the "bullying" is an instagram thing?
I feel like she makes it all up to get a bit of sympathy and attention from her followers as I don't see why anyone would go out of their way to send her some horrible messages.

Reactions: 3
So glad I found this thread! This woman is so weird and cringe! She acts like a 16 year old and the clothes she wears is something I wore 20 years ago. Its really strange!

She clearly has some issues and I don’t think TikTok is the place for her

Also, where do all her clothes come from? Has she ever stepped foot into a current clothing store. I used to dress like that in secondary school over 15 years ago

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s nice but incredibly dated in appearance ( frosted lippy and high ponytail) and the 80s expressive dancing. I don’t know about ‘my Robbie’ He’s always slaughtered when he’s with her. I’m not sure he’s that into her but I may be wrong. Also I am desperate to know who the high profile family she works for is!! Anyone know ?

Reactions: 2
She clearly has some issues and I don’t think TikTok is the place for her

Also, where do all her clothes come from? Has she ever stepped foot into a current clothing store. I used to dress like that in secondary school over 15 years ago
She said once she buys all her clothes on eBay, says it all really

She’s nice but incredibly dated in appearance ( frosted lippy and high ponytail) and the 80s expressive dancing. I don’t know about ‘my Robbie’ He’s always slaughtered when he’s with her. I’m not sure he’s that into her but I may be wrong. Also I am desperate to know who the high profile family she works for is!! Anyone know ?
Oh God i must have missed this part 🤣🤣 high profile family??? Doing what???

Reactions: 2
She knows there are other songs that aren’t ‘you wanna g with the big boys’ right?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you know who ? I think she’s from Windsor. Royal Fam ? 🤣🤣
She lives in Windsor yeh, I only know this because she mentioned on a live once and I remember thinking that I live in Windsor too how have I never seen her out and about

She seems nice, lonely but nice. Couldn’t manage more than a 2 minute chat with her though.
Also don’t agree with her posting her poorly Dad all over the place. Keep that stuff private love, it’s not even like he’s been able to agree to it 😑

She seems nice, lonely but nice. Couldn’t manage more than a 2 minute chat with her though.
Also don’t agree with her posting her poorly Dad all over the place. Keep that stuff private love, it’s not even like he’s been able to agree to it 😑
This is my biggest thing with her! Has he given consent for his most private moments to be plastered all over TikTok for sympathy comments? I highly doubt it. The fact she overly edits the pictures and videos of him too it’s weird.

I just can't deal with fact a grown woman (mother) does this 🙈 🤣 i mean how old is her son?? Imagine the stick at high school he will get.

On my FYP today is the new fave song "wanna g with the big boyz" in a pair of denim hotpants, thigh high boots and some kind of zip up top

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.