claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg thank you for this thread.
I can't work her out either - the dancing, the outfits, the hair, the facial expressions. She just one big walking mess if I'm honest lol.

And don't get me started on her voice 😫🤮🤮🤮
Why does she have 1of those irritating voices.. and faces… what are those dances even about 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She always has that ‘clone trio’ filter on too. Like 1 of her shite dancing isn’t enough 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She just chucks her arms about whilst moving her hips. So cringe!!
If you view them with sound off you can almost tell what song it is.....it's kind of like dance sign language, you know when you were 10 and made up dancw routines up in mirror and every move matched the lyrics 🤣😭🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s sad really I don’t think she’s a horrible
Person AT ALL . I think she is very insecure and lonely even with her Robbie . She would’nt harm a fly and
I think tik Tok helps her. The problem is her content is so embarrassing bless her that she’s a huge target for people to be nasty which I don’t think she deserves . Her hair piece is getting her bullied I don’t know why she doesn’t just show people her real hair . Would get people off her back

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Person AT ALL . I think she is very insecure and lonely even with her Robbie . She would’nt harm a fly and
I think tik Tok helps her. The problem is her content is so embarrassing bless her that she’s a huge target for people to be nasty which I don’t think she deserves . Her hair piece is getting her bullied I don’t know why she doesn’t just show people her real hair . Would get people off her back
Exactly this.

Reactions: 1
Honestly, yeh. Like I said in one of my first posts on this thread, I thought she was sweet and harmless. Obviously there are underlying issues there. But the dancing, I mean …

Reactions: 1
She's been appearing on my fyp for a long time and I find everything about her so annoying.

She reminds me of some Butlins style entertainer from the 90s and its so cringy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been waiting to make a thread.
She does my nut in. Always does the same dance move (looks like she’s holding 2 bags of flour and trying to figure out which ones heaviest)

BUT!!!!!! This is the WORST thing I’ve found yet. Her dad is very very poorly and I feel bad for her for that…. But she posted pics of them on tiktok and she’s editing the pics 😣 pls see attached

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I’ve literally just glanced over at her TikTok and I can’t deal with her dancing
Why does she always do the same song over and over again ? The one with the trio filter drives me bonkers! Also I am sick of hearing about her bloody neighbours.. ( I don’t follow - she pops up on my FYP regularly . My own fault for interacting with her content )🤦🏻‍♀️

I can’t cope with her 🙈 the tit she wears, the hair piece, the dancing 😭
That hair peice drives me mad ! It’s horrific 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.