Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ATB Shoppers

I’m fairly new to Clare but she rubs me up the wrong way. She can’t dance, her makeup is shite, the filters don’t hide the fact that she’s got leather skin, she can’t edit her videos and most of all when she dances she looks like an epileptic pepperami

• Haha
Reactions: 24

RUexcited

Chatty Member
It’s sad really I don’t think she’s a horrible
Person AT ALL . I think she is very insecure and lonely even with her Robbie . She would’nt harm a fly and
I think tik Tok helps her. The problem is her content is so embarrassing bless her that she’s a huge target for people to be nasty which I don’t think she deserves . Her hair piece is getting her bullied I don’t know why she doesn’t just show people her real hair . Would get people off her back

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Redgirl81

VIP Member
I’m no good at photo shop or I would of attempted it 😂😂
Best I can do 🤣🤣🤣🤣

6AFF93D7-9218-4C66-A85C-132C24A78E5B.jpeg

Sick of seeing this creature pop up on my fyp.
Put some fucking clothes on woman and go inside, them buck teeth and that pout gets on my nerves never mind the bad dancing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Gos_Sip Girl

Finally! Been looking for her thread 🤣 She's what we call 1890, 18 from the back 90 from the front. That makeup and her leathery overtanned skin is hideous, makes her look old and haggard. Let's not forget the shit "choreography"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

jessicaday

Anyone else just see the live? I think her and Robbie have split up as he has beggared off back to his ex. Apparantly the ex has been slagging Clare off no end and last summer he even went away with his ex and their kid. So Clare has been sat bawling on this live stream telling everyone about it.

feel bad for her tbh .: Robbie always seemed like a bit of a twat.

These tiktokers are too much for my head . Why is she making videos of herself singing and crying? That is just weird .. why do you want to put it out there your heartbroken? Last thing I’d want him to see.
It’s not a good look Clare 🫣
Yeah no one wants to go through this but the last thing that would be on my mind would be setting up my tripod for a crying dance to Michael Jackson

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Mlem

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

Claresurey #2 Bodysuit in the cervix, needs an attention fix. The epileptic pepperami, with clothes in her bits

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Redgirl81

VIP Member
That purple dress wtf 😳 miles too small…

Reminds me of them men who wear tight shirts like this 😆

27647637-7809-4D69-8332-D8BFEE1C311B.jpeg

If people on TT keep reposting your videos taking the piss.. why would you keep doing more 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

‘Miss satellite dish hair’ 😆😆😆😆

FBD0EE67-6B57-4043-A92F-DFD8C092E7A2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

HBF1991

Chatty Member
She's been appearing on my fyp for a long time and I find everything about her so annoying.

She reminds me of some Butlins style entertainer from the 90s and its so cringy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Snoopylouwho

VIP Member
I've been wondering if creosote clare had a thread on here. I always wondered if I was just a bitch or if she gave other people the ick but it seems I have found my people, yay!
Howling at that name 🤣🤣

New thread suggestion...

Claresurey #2 Creosote Clare the air violinist

• Haha
Reactions: 11

jessicaday

I need to see a picture of when she was fat. Imagine having to wait for your dinner because mums got her ballgown on again prancing about to 90s love songs

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Theonethatgotaway

Omg thank you for this thread.
I can't work her out either - the dancing, the outfits, the hair, the facial expressions. She just one big walking mess if I'm honest lol.

And don't get me started on her voice 😫🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Anyone who publishes their amazon wishlist in the hopes that so stranger will buy them stuff is a dirty beg. Have some self respect

DandelionLover

I've been wondering if creosote clare had a thread on here. I always wondered if I was just a bitch or if she gave other people the ick but it seems I have found my people, yay!

• Haha