claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would a new thread be allowed on the Tik Toker @claresurey? She has 86.3k followers (know she has instagram but unsure on followers). I'm too new to start one 😭😭

Reactions: 1
I’ve literally just glanced over at her TikTok and I can’t deal with her dancing

Reactions: 5
It’s the weird faces she pulls like a little squirrel so you can just see her two front teeth it’s so strange

Reactions: 3
No it's the dance moves and outfits for me, it's GCSE dance class with ass shaking 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Finally! Been looking for her thread 🤣 She's what we call 1890, 18 from the back 90 from the front. That makeup and her leathery overtanned skin is hideous, makes her look old and haggard. Let's not forget the tit "choreography"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg thank you for this thread.
I can't work her out either - the dancing, the outfits, the hair, the facial expressions. She just one big walking mess if I'm honest lol.

And don't get me started on her voice 😫🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Finally! Been looking for her thread 🤣 She's what we call 1890, 18 from the back 90 from the front. That makeup and her leathery overtanned skin is hideous, makes her look old and haggard. Let's not forget the tit "choreography"
I have never been as confused by someone in my whole life; i knew i wasn't the only one!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hiiii everyone in a high pitched tone is annoying, so glad there is a thread on her! Can tell she loves herself

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She lives in the same town as me, I’ve never seen her out and about though. I actually quite liked her at first, thought she was harmless and quite sweet. I’m just nosey and want to know what all the drama with MY ROBBIES ex is all about

Reactions: 5
I find the videos of her sick relatives too much for TikTok. Horrifying. Also, the bad lip syncing when she’s trying to warble like celine Dion make me die

Who has the time to get that dressed up every day to flail around the living room like a salmon washed up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I need to see a picture of when she was fat. Imagine having to wait for your dinner because mums got her ballgown on again prancing about to 90s love songs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sometimes it's hard to distinguish if she's dancing or following a martial arts video 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Between her and ‘bossmanjimmy’ I’m wondering if the definition for dancing has changed and nobody bothered to tell me

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.