claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally looks like the dance me and my cousins used to make up to s club 7 when we were 11 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
You want to bamba?
No I’d rather chill with the big boys 😂😂😂

Anyone seen her new dress from PLT ? I like the colour of the dress but not the style of it . Personally it reminded me of one of those dolls that you put over a toilet roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love the new videos in her onesie that she’s pulled her arms out of and has it like a crop top 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wish she would just say ‘duck’ instead of ‘Frick’ and ‘Fricking’. If your gonna swear, swear not use a ridiculous made up word. Bloody irritating !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Woman please close ur legs..its so unattractive..can u not dance without having ur insides hanging out??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg I'm so glad there is finally a thread on her! She pops up on my fyp all the time and she honestly irritates the life out of me! The way she uses her hands warm dancing and don't get me started on the lipstick! Who even wears the shade anymore!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.