Claresurey #5 Crispy Hot Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling at her accidentally adding that random man to her live, trying to get rid of him and having to end the live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Will she be back to tell us all how she’s such an amazing mummy because I don’t know if I’ll sleep tonight without hearing that 😢

Reactions: 1
So it’s a cold Sunday afternoon in feb, I know what I’ll do I’ll have a photoshoot in my underwear in my livingroom with some rave gear lol no excuse me if I’m wrong but I’d say clare is more celine Dion rather than techno lol also does she only own one pair of shoes

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just the TT she made complaining how boring the weekend is with out her son as he makes her laugh etc! Clare go and get some friends stop relying on your 11 year old son to be your emotional crutch it’s sickening 🤢

Reactions: 7
Didn't she just say on live that she took some pictures in that top with matching underwear and her friends said dont post it on tiktok and she said oh no im not gonna post it online?? Wow there it is!! Also the amount of people she ignored on her live, its shocking if I followed her I would unfollow. Some influencer she is !!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.