Claresurey #5 Crispy Hot Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she goes again 🙄🙄

oh someone called her a scrounger 😂

I don’t think I’ve ever known someone to repeat themselves and play the victim so much
---
In case none of you guys were aware, she’s going through a tit week, her car is costing her for £495 but she’s now paying £295

she doesn’t whiten her teeth. They’re just white because she has “such rabbit teeth” then moaned when someone said she’s using a filter 😂🙄

she was going to go on a date tonight but she’s not in the right frame of mine

she lives for her son.

she’s on tablets from the doctors for anxiety but she’s trying to get over it somehow

her kid is her world. She’d rather be single all her life as long as she’s got her son 🤥🤥🤥

Yayyy she’s uploaded some TikToks tonight but no doubt she’ll get trolled. She wouldn’t dream of trolling someone. Trolls aren’t jealous, she thinks we just don’t like her and think ✅

ITS HER REAL FRINGE. She even pulled it to prove it.

She’s going to bugger off now guys. Her son keeps her strength and she just wants him “here”. Bye guys bye

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone just said in her live they can’t go out due to anxiety

Cue Clare “don’t talk to me about anxiety I’m on tablets for it”

ME ME ME ME ME. I want all of you to sit here and listen to ME talk about MY favourite subject….ME.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah.. my anxiety, my problems, yeah, not in the right head space to go on a date tonight erm yeah, u guys know me I'm honest yeah always honest yeah.. if she bleeping says yeah one more time my laptops going through the window I bloody Swear it will. duck off clare about ur piggin anxiety .. I don't give a flying duck!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hate it when she turns someone’s comment (about how they’re going through tit) into her, especially when the person is clearly going through worse

Also it’s weird how she correlates being single with her son, saying she’s ok being single as long as she has her son…😟😟 CLARE HES NOT THERE TO MEET YOUR NEEDS AND BE YOUR LIFELONG PARTNER

No matter how good a mummy u are u need adult company lol think that’s clares prob it only seems to be her family she is in contact with.. I have a son with special needs and I worry about his future wether he will meet someone n be able to cope when he’s older and she’s prob hoping her son never meets anyone and stays with her forever 🙈🙈

I hate it when she turns someone’s comment (about how they’re going through tit) into her, especially when the person is clearly going through worse

Also it’s weird how she correlates being single with her son, saying she’s ok being single as long as she has her son…😟😟 CLARE HES NOT THERE TO MEET YOUR NEEDS AND BE YOUR LIFELONG PARTNER
z63f1eea216457.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Addressing a message in her inbox last night….we all know she means tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.