Claresurey #5 Crispy Hot Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many didn’t ask because even if they wanted to they can’t because you have comments to friends only?

I mean come on! 1 person asked and You replied with shein. Sooowwwww come on cware.
Also why does she put the fake voice on whe. She does video replied or car talks. Because when she’s live she doesn’t talk like that.

i actually prefer her live she seems more normal than when she does her silly false car chats. Or the talking reply to comments videos because that voice she puts on grinds on my last nerve.

Reactions: 6
Many didn’t ask because even if they wanted to they can’t because you have comments to friends only?

I mean come on! 1 person asked and You replied with shein. Sooowwwww come on cware.
Also why does she put the fake voice on whe. She does video replied or car talks. Because when she’s live she doesn’t talk like that.

i actually prefer her live she seems more normal than when she does her silly false car chats. Or the talking reply to comments videos because that voice she puts on grinds on my last nerve.
The baby voice because she’s so young and pure 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah the baby voice!!! It’s so annoying like a little school girl and the little sultry looks down feeling all sorry for herself etc it’s really annoying!
But then I caught her on live on my FYP because I don’t follow her, I was actually very surprised how well and down to earth she come across. No stupid voice, no pretending to be thick. She was just sitting chatting normal and I was finding myself thinking differently about her but then I realised she’s very selfish and me me me. She wasn’t engaging with the chat unless it was directly about her a compliment or a question she wanted to answer about herself. Rather than sitting having a flowing chat with people commenting back. So I turned off.

Reactions: 2
Yeah the baby voice!!! It’s so annoying like a little school girl and the little sultry looks down feeling all sorry for herself etc it’s really annoying!
But then I caught her on live on my FYP because I don’t follow her, I was actually very surprised how well and down to earth she come across. No stupid voice, no pretending to be thick. She was just sitting chatting normal and I was finding myself thinking differently about her but then I realised she’s very selfish and me me me. She wasn’t engaging with the chat unless it was directly about her a compliment or a question she wanted to answer about herself. Rather than sitting having a flowing chat with people commenting back. So I turned off.
She cracks me up with the pouting and eye bleeping the camera even on live and yes she only engages in things about her even when people are saying they suffer anxiety and can’t leave the house she turns it into about her or people who have lost weight but she lost 6 stone (prob through a gastric band not exercising) she’s defo had a mummy makeover when she split with her ex I really don’t believe it was her choice like the narrative she puts out there

I don't why but I've found this so funny

Attachments

• Haha
I've noticed a few people mention her tattle thread as well so it's definitely getting out there! In fact someone said it's the funniest thing ever. I feel honouredm

Hi new people who can't comment! Glad to see you here!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Definitely a piss take. It's my favourite way of describing her...

Some would say inspirational 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I wonder how long it'll be before she does a Breach and attempts to make Nicola Bulley's death all about her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
#6 clare, ignore your followers its all about u hun. We hate the violin dances & your stupid JML Bun!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.