Claresurey #5 Crispy Hot Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she just say on live that she took some pictures in that top with matching underwear and her friends said dont post it on tiktok and she said oh no im not gonna post it online?? Wow there it is!! Also the amount of people she ignored on her live, its shocking if I followed her I would unfollow. Some influencer she is !!
How does she read the comments sure she needs her glasses and claims to be blind

Reactions: 1
So it’s a cold Sunday afternoon in feb, I know what I’ll do I’ll have a photoshoot in my underwear in my livingroom with some rave gear lol no excuse me if I’m wrong but I’d say clare is more celine Dion rather than techno lol also does she only own one pair of shoes
The filter should slip and everyone would have a shock! Like a granny under all those filters

Clare, it’s lingerie, even Shein calls it that! Looking at that website we’re going to be seeing Clare in monstrosities for years to come.

Who wore it better, Clare the mogel or the actual model? I don’t get how she looks at this, looks at her Madge from Benidorm skin and thinks, yeah I’ll look good in that.

C396DFD1-2523-4017-AA00-9858EAFCCFFC.jpeg

Didnt she say the other day all her clothes are old she doesn't have any new clothes?? Oh dear clare, another lie. Didnt u say u don't lie? Hmmm

Reactions: 2
Clare, it’s lingerie, even Shein calls it that! Looking at that website we’re going to be seeing Clare in monstrosities for years to come.

Who wore it better, Clare the mogel or the actual model? I don’t get how she looks at this, looks at her Madge from Benidorm skin and thinks, yeah I’ll look good in that.

View attachment 1972700
Why would you even order that what is it for 🤣🤣 so many questions

How does she read the comments sure she needs her glasses and claims to be blind
Exactly shes supposedly that blind she gets mixed up with emojis shes a lying bleep
---
Is she always on her knees they videos with the string vest thing, the trousers are worn at knees and her knees alway look dry and worn 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cant stand this woman.She must be the biggest female narc on tik tok! where the duck does she get her over inflated ego from ? cant be her looks or her bleeping dancing thats for sure .Dancing rat.

Reactions: 4
I cant stand this woman.She must be the biggest female narc on tik tok! where the duck does she get her over inflated ego from ? cant be her looks or her bleeping dancing thats for sure .Dancing rat.
She stores her ego in her hair, hence the sheer size of it.

“Many asked where I got my rainbow top from last night” no Clare nobody asked, just an excuse for you to post pics of yourself cos you love yourself so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Many asked where I got my rainbow top from last night” no Clare nobody asked, just an excuse for you to post pics of yourself cos you love yourself so much.
I literally just came to say the same 😂 she’s an absolute loon

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.