Claresurey #5 Crispy Hot Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she did a dancing dad video fairly recently it definitely wasn’t in the lockdown, so she either reposted the first one or did a second video 😳

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t matter how many excuses you make Bun hun you still basically gave your terminally ill father a lapdance 🤢 that’s not a “not in a good place” issue it’s a “sick in the head narcissist” issue.

Reactions: 7
When I’m on a bad place I sleep or eat a lot
When other people are in a bad place they might be a bit moody or even drink a little more than they usually do

clare tries to seduce her dad

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just saw it…. Don’t be so mean she was drunk and in a bad place 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 obviously the girl originally sharing it is just looking for followers 🙈 Clare you cringey prune shut up
🤣🤣🤣 I just love tattle for the insults
---
When I’m on a bad place I sleep or eat a lot
When other people are in a bad place they might be a bit moody or even drink a little more than they usually do

clare tries to seduce her dad
Nobody's been through anything like oor clare its her weird way, definitely not normal way of dealing with all the bad stuff she's been through its a wee shame for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Claresurey #6 Trolls won't let it rest but she agrees Lapdancing her dad wasn't the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This title has the most likes i think, I've never done new thread im Scared I duck it up and ill need to do a lap dance over my dads pic cause ill be devastated and its the only way I cope 🤣
Livelaughlobotomy

new thread:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.